+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4185570;
    I know a girl who looks a lot like Taylor, with a big wide mouth like that. She's very very pretty.
    Taylor reminds me of Kyra Sedgwick. Similar kind of look.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A friend of mine made this video about Taylor and the little problem she has with telling the truth.

YouTube - Taylor Armstrong Is A Big Fat Liar - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Hibernating

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4185947;
    A friend of mine made this video about Taylor and the little problem she has with telling the truth.

YouTube - Taylor Armstrong Is A Big Fat Liar - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
    Bunny, that's hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! Love the part with Adrienne (wasn't Adrienne struggling to be diplomatic? )! In that scene with Kyle, Taylor (aka Shana) is really scary looking!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Kyle's actions make me wonder who really has the drinking problem. She sure seems to lash out at the fip of switch.

Lost footage had some interesting moments last night.
    I watched the scene of the "intoxicated" woman dancing with Mauricio.
    I was surprised to see that Kyle never once faulted her husband for it: all blame was heaped on the woman. It takes 2 to tango. Mauricio should have extricated himself from that situation before his wife came over. He sure looked like he was enjoying himself.
    While I can certainly understand Kyle getting upset with the woman, I have to say that Mauricio was not blameless in this situation, either. And, I doubt that was the first time that Kyle "rescued" him.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Bunny, thanks for that video. That was great!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama;4186390;
    Thanks! Love the part with Adrienne (wasn't Adrienne struggling to be diplomatic? )! In that scene with Kyle, Taylor (aka Shana) is really scary looking!
    Finally, a housewife (Adrienne) handling herself with class. She could have really shown Taylor for the liar she is but she refrained. Couldn't help but notice how Taylor kept slightly nodding "yes" almost subliminally while Adrienne struggled to find an answer to the god-mother question.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4186643;
    I watched the scene of the "intoxicated" woman dancing with Mauricio.
    I was surprised to see that Kyle never once faulted her husband for it: all blame was heaped on the woman. It takes 2 to tango. Mauricio should have extricated himself from that situation before his wife came over. He sure looked like he was enjoying himself.
    While I can certainly understand Kyle getting upset with the woman, I have to say that Mauricio was not blameless in this situation, either. And, I doubt that was the first time that Kyle "rescued" him.
    Yeah, no kidding!! It was totally Mauricio's job to tell the woman to get lost but apparently, he let it go on long enough for Kyle to notice what was happening. He loved it. And who was the girl behind him that he started talking/dancing with while his wife took out the drunk blonde? Maybe Kyle should pay attention to who's doing what.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady;4187884;
    Bunny, thanks for that video. That was great!

Finally, a housewife (Adrienne) handling herself with class. She could have really shown Taylor for the liar she is but she refrained. Couldn't help but notice how Taylor kept slightly nodding "yes" almost subliminally while Adrienne struggled to find an answer to the god-mother question.

Yeah, no kidding!! It was totally Mauricio's job to tell the woman to get lost but apparently, he let it go on long enough for Kyle to notice what was happening. He loved it. And who was the girl behind him that he started talking/dancing with while his wife took out the drunk blonde? Maybe Kyle should pay attention to who's doing what.

To Mauricio's credit, I think if you look at his eyes and facial expressions, he knew that the lady was drunk and out of place, but he was too much of a gentleman to call her out on it, 'cause everyone was having so much fun. Notice how he was reaching out almost desperately, and playfully at the same time, for his teen-aged daughter to join and rescue him in the dance. He seemed to be trying to ignore the woman, and focusing and holding onto his daughter. And then Kyle showed up...and showed out.

Thanks for the Taylor video, would love to have seen that played at reunion part 3 (if there was one) How odd to say someone is your child's God mother????? So was the kid baptized or what? As for Kyle's dual personality with Kim, it is there with Camille as well. I hate to say it but in retrospect I do think perhaps Kyle was in a weird way threatened by/jealous of Camille. Of course she has no reason to be, but she has her own insecurities. I also have seen more footage where I think Kyle is drunk than Kim. Kyle certainly probably has some very big issues with her sister that we don't know the details of but regardless I would think she would try to be a little more diplomatic with her sister on tv unless she just wanted to be center of attention as turned out to be.

THAT.WAS.GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

She IS a liar.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread