+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I don't think Kyle forced her to be on the show. But Kyle ended up railing against her sister constantly on the show. When we see Kim w/o Kyle she seems relaxed happy and fun. With her she is agitated and defensive. I don't know what Kim's finances are and even if Kyle is "supporting" her. I really think from what we have seen Kim would do better to spend less time with Kyle and get back into acting and support herself (if she is not already)

All I can say is this: Please, please, please Andy Cohen - DO NOT ruin the RHOBH by adding Heidi Montag to the cast. I refuse to watch anything that has to do with those two pathetic losers (heidi and her husband- what's his name)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4185005;
    All I can say is this: Please, please, please Andy Cohen - DO NOT ruin the RHOBH by adding Heidi Montag to the cast. I refuse to watch anything that has to do with those two pathetic losers (heidi and her husband- what's his name)
    She was SOOOO pretty before all the surgery. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;4184959;
    Ok, people keep saying Kyle forced Kim to be on the show, how do you know this? Is there an interview or something I haven't heard? Do we know if Kyle even invited Kim or did Kim want to be on the show? Did Kyle think it was a good idea does anyone know? and if she did was it because she thought it would help Kim to get out of the house and maybe restart her career? Do you really think she wanted her sister on so she could "expose" her?

Now that we know Kyle and her husband are paying many of Kim's expenses could that be one reason that Kyle was worried about Kim moving because they might end up paying rent on more than one place? Kim is a grown woman who needs to stop blaming and relying on everyone else. Neither sister seems to be very supportive of the other when they should be, although it does appear Kyle has been taking responsibility for Kim a lot over the years.
    I never said Kyle "forced" Kim to be on the show. Camille and Andy C. both said Kyle pretty much got the ball rolling, I heard Kyle say a couple of times she wanted Adrienne and Lisa on the show...just seems as if she was heavily involved in the casting. As to whether or not she asked Kim or Kim asked her, I don't thinks it's relevant. If she truly feels that Kim is, had or has a problem, then she was surely aware that stuff would happen. In rewatching all of the episodes, I noticed Kyle was quick to jump on and criticize Kim. How'd she think Kim would react to that? And I noticed there were times where Kyle would just keep going on and on and on to Kim - if that wasn't trying to provoke a negative reaction, I don't know what else she could have been thinking. And that was before the birthday bash and limo fiasco. Kyle never held back until the Reunion Show.

If Kim wanted to be on the show and Kyle knew she was weak and likely to be unable to handle conflict (which HW is known for), then I'm certain Kyle had enough influence to have kept her from doing it. That's just my opinion.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4185063;
    She was SOOOO pretty before all the surgery. Very sad.
    Yes Heidi was very pretty before all of the plastic surgery. And Taylor from RHOBH was pretty too, before she decided to change her looks. And it is sad that these women don't think they are pretty enough with the beauty that they were born with.

Where did you see what Taylor looked like prior to the surgery?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4185158;
    I don't recall exactly where I saw the link (might have been on this thread quite a few postings ago) but it was Taylors high school photo - back when she went by her real first name: Shana or Shawna....something like that.
    If I find the link again, I'll be glad to post it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4185158;
    at BravoTV.com there are photos of the HW's before they became "stars"

There are some there of Taylor
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

I know a girl who looks a lot like Taylor, with a big wide mouth like that. She's very very pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;4184302;
    I agree Mauricio does seem very laid back and sweet. His blowing the kiss to Camille was classic. I think he always seemed concerned about Kim and Kyle making up whenever they fought. If you look back at the way Kyle treated Kim it was pretty bad.
    *Berating Kim for not picking a new rental home quickly enough, telling her she was going to end up alone in a big house (nice)
    *Expecting Kim to be over early to help with the birthday party when Kim was moving!! Can you imagine if Kyle was forced to quickly pick a new house or expected to help organize a party the day of her move? No way.
    *Forcing Kim to take a different limo after Camille's party and then refusing to answer her call. Just rude.
    *Never calling her new found friend Taylor on stirring the pot with Camille and reopening the wound in NY, instead putting all the pressure on Kim to stand up for her. (I am not even sure Kim heard the entire conversation and perhaps Kim was not 100% sure Camille was wrong, so rather than lie she covered for her sister by being silent)-that is pure conjecture but you never know............
    *Attacking her sister at Taylor's party w/o cause, asking that Kim not be allowed to leave and engaging in a on camera fight with her when she was the one who earlier stated her sister was drunk

I realize Kyle may have had to put up with a lot over the years, etc. But then why would you have put yourself in this situation? Even though it appears Bravo is on Kyle's "side" Kim still came out looking like the one who was bullied.

If I were Mauricio I would be disappointed in my wife.
    Your post, listing many of the negative things Kyle has done regarding Kim, made me really think about her actions.

Sometimes I get the feeling that Kyle is dealing with a dual personality when it comes to Kim. On one hand, she's her sister and she loves her. They seem close when they're sharing something that only the two of them know, like like pig-latin they were speaking at a party.

Then Kyle does a complete 180 degree turn and attacks Kim for reasons that just don't seem that inappropriate. Her sense of anger at Kim seems extreme at these times, telling me there's a lot more than what we see that fuels that fire. It's hard to put the two Kyles together. She's really very nice or extremely horrid to Kim. No in between. And sometimes I think she's really upset about something or someone else but directs that anger at Kim.

I also thought Kyle seemed ridiculous and immature on how she handled that drunk woman who was making a pass at Maurico. We all acted like that in high school but after a long marriage and 4 (3?) kids, I would think she would know that her husband would dismiss the woman. To me, if all it took was some easy drunk woman at a party to steal my husband, then I didn't have much of a marriage to begin with so I had nothing to lose.

+ Reply to Thread