+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11246Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I'm a cat person Fanny but I want to snuggle with those puppies!

Like you say, if Kyle is having issues with her sisters...then talk to them for crying out loud! It's obviously eating her up inside. I would ask myself if having a TV show caused me to lose my sisters is it really worth it?
    Is this just about her show, because I really don't understand. Maybe if I saw the show...it all seems very odd to me.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Is this just about her show, because I really don't understand. Maybe if I saw the show...it all seems very odd to me.
    I have no clue if it was ever made or shown. I don't even know the name. I am just saying if is tearing you apart, which it obviously is, then don't do it. I just don't understand why Kyle is constantly crying.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

I get the feeling that Kyle feels like she's missed out on a lot of life because of her sisters. As kids, Kim had a bigger acting career. As adults, Kathy's kids were more famous. Until recently, her husband was also the big man in real estate while Kyle's husband trailed behind. Then a great deal of Kyle's time was taken up taking care of Kim. She's got the youngest child inferiority syndrome coupled with the effects of a dysfunctional family. So when she does things like her TV show, I think that in her mind it's staking her claim and making her significant instead of Kathy or Kim. It's almost like revenge for the things they've done to overshadow her.
    So while for most people the strain would be a signal to walk away from the project causing the problems, in her mind it's getting even. If she walked away, it would be just another way that her sisters robbed her of having a better life than them. Those three have never stopped competing with each other.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

I tend to believe that once the show begins to air, Kyle's sisters will make use of that opportunity to reconcile whatever it is that bothers them about her American Woman television series, because, of course, it will be light hearted and not so edgy.
    Queen B likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    I tend to believe that once the show begins to air, Kyle's sisters will make use of that opportunity to reconcile whatever it is that bothers them about her American Woman television series, because, of course, it will be light hearted and not so edgy.
    Could be. I tend to think that their anger comes more from a place of being mad they didn't think to capitalize on their family first rather than in worries about how their mom will be portrayed. So in that respect if it begins to air and is a flop, they'll get over it. If it begins to air and it a hit, they'd stay mad.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Could be. I tend to think that their anger comes more from a place of being mad they didn't think to capitalize on their family first rather than in worries about how their mom will be portrayed. So in that respect if it begins to air and is a flop, they'll get over it. If it begins to air and it a hit, they'd stay mad.
    So maybe this is why they are upset! Interesting...
    I still believe its eating at Kyle, I just wonder if it's worth it..
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I'm willing to guess that Kyle would say yes. Again, one of the youngest kid syndrome tactics that she's guilty of a great deal is using emotions to manipulate for attention. I think she exaggerates what she's feeling to get attention and sympathy. So I don't think it's truly eating away at her as much as it is giving her a reason to feel important.
    Coco46 and Fanny Mare like this.

I have absolutely no desire to watch Kyle's show....to me she thinks she's a bigger deal than she really is. Sorry, it does not appeal to me..at all! Also, the preview they gave us..man, it sure does look cheesy!
    PA Snow Bunny and Fanny Mare like this.
    “Where there is love there is life.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer161 View Post
    I have absolutely no desire to watch Kyle's show....to me she thinks she's a bigger deal than she really is. Sorry, it does not appeal to me..at all! Also, the preview they gave us..man, it sure does look cheesy!
    I haven't seen any previews star, its possible we won't get it though. I can't say I have a whole lot of interest, either. I'm more interested in the family dynamics...
    -Andy Rooney-

Not sure who annoyed me more - Erika or Dorit - tonight.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread