+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 503 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5023
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4179916;
    The clique (Kyle, Lisa, and Taylor) seem far too interested in keeping Kim down than they do owning up to their misdeeds. Far to easy to blame Kim for everything. Started out liking Lisa, now I'm seeing her in a new light. It's all about Kyle, even when Kyle and new bff mock you by saying "jelly bean" over and over ... sigh.

On the final episode, I didn't see Kim acting drunk or inebriated. I saw her as proud of her appearance and keeping to her own circle of friends until ambushed by Taylor. At that time, she was unaware of Kyle planting her evil seeds about already being drunk. I believe Kyle saw how good Kim looked, and that infuriated Kyle. Hence the ball began to roll.

I think to deliberately out a family member at a party with cameras rolling - without proof! - is despicable. I further think that to hinder that family member from just leaving the party to ensure that more drama followed just makes any kind of defense ridiculous. The one with problems that I saw was Kyle, she was drinking, she sabotaged Kim's escape, and she's the one who lunged and screeched at her sister in the limo. Scared, much? I believe you have anger problems, control issues, and maybe even substance abuse.
    Your post, especially the parts I bolded, made me realize that all our attention has been focused on Kim's behavior and her alcoholic intake at the party, thus ignoring the fact that Kyle and Taylor were also drinking. I don't know who had more or who drank the same anount but I do know that alcohol changes your personality.

Maybe Taylor wouldn't have attacked Kim like she did, if she hadn't been drinking. Maybe Kyle would have let her sister leave the party as she tried to do to specifically avoid any problems if she (Kyle) hadn't been drinking. Maybe Kyle wouldn't have become so angry and aggressive if she hadn't been drinking.

You can't judge one person's behavior on drinking unless you acknowledge that the others were drinking also.

Kim, intuitively, knew to leave the party after Taylor jumped on her. Maybe she felt now was not the time for any actions since everyone had been drinking. Then Kyle jumped into the frey, which didn't concern her but she said she heard her name being mentioned and it just escalated from there. Alcohol played a huge part in all that transpired but not just in Kim's case alone.

Maybe sober, Taylor might have realized it was bad timing to bring up the NY situation with Kim at her birthday party. It was over and done with. Let it die.
    Maybe Kyle would have not decided to "control" her sister, preventing her from leaving and not get so out-of-control angry if she was sober.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4180238;

You can't judge one person's behavior on drinking unless you acknowledge that the others were drinking also.
    I disagree. If one person is addicted to alcohol, and the others are not, then the drinking is an entirely different thing. Its obvious from the reunion shows that the Richards sisters deliberately chose not to reveal all details of their lives on the show. They pretty much admitted they were hiding things by refusing to discuss Kim's drinking - short of Kyle flying off the handle in the limo. But if the women know all the facts, and we only know the portions they choose to share, then our ability to judge is going to be limited.

FORT Fogey

Just got to thinkig that if there is one good thing that came out of the huge controversy of this show is that it knocked the Gosselins out of the press almost instantaneously.

I, for one, can't thank them enough! I think I'd rather see Taylor come back if it meant keeping Kate Gosselin off my internet news sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4180510;
    Just got to thinkig that if there is one good thing that came out of the huge controversy of this show is that it knocked the Gosselins out of the press almost instantaneously.

I, for one, can't thank them enough! I think I'd rather see Taylor come back if it meant keeping Kate Gosselin off my internet news sites.
    I too, was wondering (and thankful!) why the Gosselins haven't been mentioned lately. One can only hope that their absence from the news continues forever

I would much prefer Kate over Taylor.
    I find it hard to look at Taylor's face, let alone wjhat comes out of that mouth.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4180766;
    I would much prefer Kate over Taylor.
    I find it hard to look at Taylor's face, let alone wjhat comes out of that mouth.
    Or goes into it Remembering the cotton candy scene

(no need to slap me on the wrist, I just did!)
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama;4180815;
    Or goes into it Remembering the cotton candy scene

(no need to slap me on the wrist, I just did!)
    I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly had the same thoughts as to why Taylor had duck billed Platypus lip implants. I'll bet much of her marriage to Russell is (sadly) based on those lips and her huge mouth.
    I feel bad for their child.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4180975;
    I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly had the same thoughts as to why Taylor had duck billed Platypus lip implants. I'll bet much of her marriage to Russell is (sadly) based on those lips and her huge mouth.
    But it does kinda make you wonder about Russell, doesn't it? What's hiding behind those nerdy glasses? hmmm.

Yes, seriously, Kennedy so didn't want that stupid birthday party! Poor thing!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV;4180288;
    I disagree. If one person is addicted to alcohol, and the others are not, then the drinking is an entirely different thing.
    I respect your feelings but I still stand by what I said. I've never been much of a drinker, not because I'm so very holy or righteous but only because it doesn't make me feel very good, like it does most people.
    Because I'm sober at most get togethers, I'm left to observe the behavior of others, including those with an alcohol problem (and there's plenty of them.)

It's probably a good thing that most people don't remember how they acted or what they said while under the influence because they bear little resemblence to who they normally are.

People have poor judgement when drinking: saying, doing things they normally wouldn't. The only difference between a person who's an alcoholic and one who's just drunk too much is minimal. If anything, the alcoholic has a higher tolerance and doesn't show the effects as quickly and is more practiced at putting on a front.
    Alcohol makes people have fun but it also makes people act really stupid so I continue to believe things may have played out differently if no one was drinking. I would think Kim's inebriation would have been far more obvious if the others were sober and they probably wouldn't have so agressively confronted her.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4180975;
    You had me hysterical laughing here with your comment...that's EXACTLY what I see when I look at her with those lips!!

+ Reply to Thread