+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11037Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Camille's boyfriend looks like David Foster, and I actually thought it wash him at first. I was like 'wtf' hahaha.
    Prism, tinderbox and AcookerTV like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Rinna is channeling Kris Jenner every episode, right down to her hair!
    Oh my, yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Playing catch up:

Rinna is so wanting to be like Kris Jenner..and just like that family...her girls are mediocre. I'm on another forum and people seem to think Rinna paid for the paps to be there in Tokyo.

Dorit is so damn annoying....and her fake accent, too. Ugh.

I like Teddi. She seems down to earth.

I see Kyle likes to flaunt her wealth...

Camille's boyfriend is handsome! To me..he looks nothing like David Foster!!
    My head is full of fire and grief and my tongue runs wild, pierced with shards of glass~ Federico García Lorca

Oh...Erika's outfits...no bueno! She needs to fire her crew...
    Prism, Coco46 and Fanny Mare like this.
    My head is full of fire and grief and my tongue runs wild, pierced with shards of glass~ Federico García Lorca

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer161 View Post
    Oh...Erika's outfits...no bueno! She needs to fire her crew...
    I don't think she dare, like Dorit, their faces look a certain way because the crews know them so well. Isn't Mikey a really good paid friend? He has terrible taste imnsho.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by regina_giddens View Post
    Camille's boyfriend looks like David Foster, and I actually thought it wash him at first. I was like 'wtf' hahaha.
    It wasn't? What? I totally thought it was! I was thinking "how scandalous! A former wives ex-husband hooks up with another former wife" ....that would have been good tv He looked so much like him though? It's very confusing
    Prism likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    Rinnas daughters aren’t getting a great edit. They are shown as shallow, dim witted, and self centered. I don’t find them appealing at all. Perhaps if they showed the girls doing community work, charity, or mentoring, I’d feel differently.
    I'm pretty sure the reason Rinna's daughters appear shallow, dim witted and self centered is because they ARE!
    Punkin, mayamaisha, Prism and 4 others like this.

I am so Team Teddi about punctuality. It's about respect.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I'm always early, but I've waited for friends and family.I take my tablet and read..love being alone. God the whole show was pissy Eileen 2.0.Teddi didn't like Dorit talking about Rinna, but she was none stop Dorit this week..hmm.
    I don't think she has a showdown with Dorit this season..Teddi is trying too hard.Ya gotta bring more than someone was late chicky.,
    I don't understand about Kyle and her shows, she was there for Kim...is Kim not talking to her?

Are the Hamlin brats in every show, they are boring as heck!Rinna I have lots to catch up on,but let's bring up gossip on Ken...
    Yes Erika, glad you woke up to the fact grandpa Tom is nearly 80, move out of that creepy mausoleum..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I will give Teddi a pass on talking about Dorit. When she started spending time with Dorit she was not immediately turned off by Dorit talking about Rinna and others. It was after she'd spent more time with her and realized that EVERY conversation with Dorit was about tearing down other people that she was turned off by it. Talking about people is one thing - being unable to do anything BUT talk about people is another.
    Rinna ticked me off today the way she handled the whole Live co-hosting thing. We've all heard there is an unwritten rule (or one so respected perhaps it's written) that people don't talk about roles they've turned down. It's an insult to the person who got the role, implying he or she was not the first choice. Rinna seemed a little desperate when she was making claims that Regis said she was second in line for Kelly's job. But when she took it a step further implying that Harry didn't want to move to New York so she turned it down ... she was truly trying to tear Kelly down in order to make herself look good. She didn't look good to me. She looked desperate - like a woman in Hollywood who had moderate success in soaps crying out "I could have been a contender" on a street corner.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

+ Reply to Thread