+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

  1. #991
    FORT Fan chenoa333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    374

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4178341;
    On the other hand, I do find Taylor evil personified. She's also vindictive and manipulative. Combine that with her face and body and, sadly, I find her rather frightful. And, the fact that she considers herself a champion for victims of abuse, I do have to say that her actual behavior is a total oxymoron.
    I loved it when Kim called out Taylor about the comment Taylor made to Kim regarding "I'm about to take you out back and pull some Oklahoma on your a**"
    Kim said something to Taylor about how can you make a statement like that when you are an advocate of stopping domestic violence? Kim was definitely on top of her game at that point during the reunion!

  2. #992
    FORT Fan mina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    269

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4178454;
    I loved it when Kim called out Taylor about the comment Taylor made to Kim regarding "I'm about to take you out back and pull some Oklahoma on your a**"
    Kim said something to Taylor about how can you make a statement like that when you are an advocate of stopping domestic violence? Kim was definitely on top of her game at that point during the reunion!
    I completely agree!!!! Taylor was trying to dismiss Kim and answer her curtly and rudely and I LOVE that Andy then pulled out a viewer question about the exact same thing! It was like BOOM take that , Taylor!

  3. #993
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4178341;
    I was disappointed in Lisa who, once again, appeared like she was trying to get Kim to 'fess' up to drinking. I didn't like how Lisa brought up that they had enough bars / restaurants to be able to judge people in this area. Did she not see how much she and all the others consumed during the course of this series? It was obvious she was just trying to defend Kyle once again.
    Exactly my thought also! None of them are teetotalers!

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4178341;
    I think Kyle moved over to sit by Kim in an attempt to repair her "image." The placement of the pillow between them just looked wrong, imo.
    Now that you mention it, their demeanor did not seem natural. I'm sure they love each other but there was still tension between them.

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4178341;
    I'm not the biggest fan of Camille, However, as one who lived through that whole OJ trial and its aftermath, it was very obvious that Faye did, indeed "exploit" her alleged best friend, Nicole Brown Simpson's, murder. [/B]And, quite frankly, it was pretty shameful, IMO.
    Very true about Faye exploiting Nicole. Otherwise why would anyone buy her book??
    "Hello, Pot! It's me, Kettle."

  4. #994
    FORT Fanatic Ace Medallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    449

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Wow, this show started out so light, comical, and fun and ended in such a dark somewhat depressing state. I mean even the little updates in the finale that are usually so lighthearted and funny in the other housewife franchises were so negative and sad (Kim checking in and out of rehab, Taylor being miserable in her marriage, Kim and Kyle not speaking, etc). I'm definitely hoping that season 2 will come back and lighten things up as the finale left the series on such a sad note.

    As for the reunion, I don't think they should have even given Cedric a platform to speak and share his story as he clearly is doing and saying everything for attention, fame, and money. I don't like him at all and think he sounds like an opportunistic leech. I don't think any of his accusations against Lisa were true and were all just trying to save face and continue his "storyline". The part where Kyle talked about him posing behind Paris had me laughing...some people are so pathetic and fame hungry.

    I can't stand Taylor and found it irritating that only Kim and Andy seemed to be confronting her and holding her accountable for all the crap she stirred. I wish Lisa would have had a backbone and further pointed out what a troublemaker she was like she did sometimes during the show.

    I really like Adrienne and love how she conducts herself and always keeps out of the ridiculousness. I would say Adrienne, Kim, and Kyle are my favorites.

  5. #995
    FORT Fan mina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    269

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    The thing that irratated me about Lisa on the reunion......she previously seemed to really want to out Taylor for what she sees Taylor as , but not if it means that she has to agree or work together with or seem to be on Kim's side.

  6. #996
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    So far I've only seen parts of the reunions, and the only thing I have to add (that hasn't already been mentioned) is that some of these women do not need to be broadcast in HD

  7. #997
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,510

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    The clique (Kyle, Lisa, and Taylor) seem far too interested in keeping Kim down than they do owning up to their misdeeds. Far to easy to blame Kim for everything. Started out liking Lisa, now I'm seeing her in a new light. It's all about Kyle, even when Kyle and new bff mock you by saying "jelly bean" over and over ... sigh.

    On the final episode, I didn't see Kim acting drunk or inebriated. I saw her as proud of her appearance and keeping to her own circle of friends until ambushed by Taylor. At that time, she was unaware of Kyle planting her evil seeds about already being drunk. I believe Kyle saw how good Kim looked, and that infuriated Kyle. Hence the ball began to roll.

    I think to deliberately out a family member at a party with cameras rolling - without proof! - is despicable. I further think that to hinder that family member from just leaving the party to ensure that more drama followed just makes any kind of defense ridiculous. The one with problems that I saw was Kyle, she was drinking, she sabotaged Kim's escape, and she's the one who lunged and screeched at her sister in the limo. Scared, much? I believe you have anger problems, control issues, and maybe even substance abuse. My opinion.

    The only good thing I see coming from this is somehow, someway, Taylor will turn on Kyle and treat her as they've treated Kim. Cannot wait for that.

    BTW, Taylor, when one threatens to go all Oklahoma on your a$$, one means physical violence will ensue. Telling Andy and the world that she didn't mean physical violence, but following it up by saying she needed to be taken outside and taught some manners .... ?? You are full of it. Do not use my state again. You've lost that right.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  8. #998
    Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    285

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    For what it's worth, E! is reporting that Bravo is looking at possibly getting rid of Taylor and replacing her with either Jeanie Buss, Brandi Glanville, Jennifer Flavin or Ayda Field. Interesting...if true.

  9. #999
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4179916;
    ...
    On the final episode, I didn't see Kim acting drunk or inebriated. I saw her as proud of her appearance and keeping to her own circle of friends until ambushed by Taylor. At that time, she was unaware of Kyle planting her evil seeds about already being drunk. I believe Kyle saw how good Kim looked, and that infuriated Kyle. Hence the ball began to roll.
    I completely agree. Did you notice that when Kyle whispered to Lisa that she thought Kim was drunk, Lisa went "Really??" (or something like that) She acted as if she'd not noticed it. That's when I thought, "Really, Kyle? Was that necessary?"

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4179916;
    I think to deliberately out a family member at a party with cameras rolling - without proof! - is despicable. I further think that to hinder that family member from just leaving the party to ensure that more drama followed just makes any kind of defense ridiculous. The one with problems that I saw was Kyle, she was drinking, she sabotaged Kim's escape, and she's the one who lunged and screeched at her sister in the limo. Scared, much? I believe you have anger problems, control issues, and maybe even substance abuse. My opinion.
    Yep, that was all Kyle's doing. She made herself look like a bully, no matter how complicated the whole mess was. Kim was cornered, literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4179916;
    BTW, Taylor, when one threatens to go all Oklahoma on your a$$, one means physical violence will ensue. Telling Andy and the world that she didn't mean physical violence, but following it up by saying she needed to be taken outside and taught some manners .... ?? You are full of it. Do not use my state again. You've lost that right.
    Argh, I couldn't believe she tried to pull that off, either! Taylor is also a bully. I recall how she is with Russell when no one's around, like at Kennedy's birthday party when she told Russell he had to clean up after his DOG, just seems like a mean person deep down. The fake smile ain't foolin' me!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  10. #1000
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,021

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom;4179943;
    For what it's worth, E! is reporting that Bravo is looking at possibly getting rid of Taylor and replacing her with either Jeanie Buss, Brandi Glanville, Jennifer Flavin or Ayda Field. Interesting...if true.
    That would be just reward for Kim. I know alot of people criticize Andy for being too gentle with his questions during the reunion episodes, but I think he does a fine job. He has a knack for asking the questions withoug being antagonistic. He gets the job done subtly.

    He called every housewife out at the right times and for the right things. I tend to follow Andy's tone and body language on these shows as an informal baromter of "what really went down" and/or "moral character".

    For this bunch, I think he was peeved by how Camille blamed editing for her unfortunate portrayal (really her own comments) and how Taylor failed to own up to starting the finale fight with Kim (or with Taylor in general). He was on a mission to make these women come clean - which was great.

    I also like how he forced the question of whether or not Adrienne was Taylor's daughter's godmother as Taylor had apparently claimed early on.

    Andy's not big into lying or denying or into wives that cause trouble for the show. I'm not sure how he really feels about Camille, but I don't think he cares for Taylor much. What do I know though.

    Regarding possible replacements...I don't see it happening. Taylor is too much of a good villain. I wonder if the replacements might be for Kim. Or just an addition. Or...maybe they wanted Kim back and she said she wouldn't do the show if Taylor returned...who knows. Then again, now that I think about it, Lisa, Kim, and possibly Adrienne after the false godmother claim may ALL want her out.

    I don't know. I would just be very surprised if Taylor didn't return.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.