+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 117 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I am not surprised about Yolanda
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Did anyone else watch the show Wednesday with NKOTB? It was one of my favorite shows Andy has ever done! The guys were in exactly the right frame of mind to play along with the silliness of the show, and Andy seemed really excited to have them on. I found myself just smiling for 30 minutes while i watched it. I LOVED it!
    AmyKay likes this.

I loved it too, I think it should have been an hour. As a superfan of NKOTB, I am biased tho.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

What in the heck did Vivieca Fox do to her face? egads!!
    AmyKay likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Anyone see Gina and her two bratty kids on last night. The kids have really grown up and changed. Still, that Shane got loads of feedback last night on the horrific way he treated his mom in days gone by. He blew it off, said he was stupid then, he's changed....blah, blah, blah,......I didn't buy it. He's a model and actor now. He is hot. The daugther looked great too. And Gina looked great. She's lost weight or something. She may return to Housewives of Orange County.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Yes. I saw it. Shane turned into this ultra handsome guy. I recall him being the worst son in the world. And Slade's ex said that she would never be interested in talking to Slade...something like that.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    You can do it!

What in the world is Martha wearing on tonight's show? Looks like prison sheets!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    And Slade's ex said that she would never be interested in talking to Slade...something like that.
    I think that Jo de la Rosa (Slade's ex -- she was on the first couple of seasons of RHOC) is just JEALOUS of his deep love for Gretchen. Slade was very much in love with Jo, but Jo was a spoiled little brat who wasn't all that hot for Slade, but she was VERY hot for his money, and his gifts, and his pampering, and his devotion. She had him totally wrapped around her little finger for a long, long time --- even way after she left RHOC. In fact, they even did a reality show together a couple of years later. But NOW, Slade's in love with Gretchen and Jo is long forgotten. Like I said, I think Jo's jealous, or at least resentful that Slade doesn't care about her any more.

FORT Fogey

I don't think she's jealous. I think she knows she's better off. But she was so young when they two of them dated (she graduated from college while dating him) that i think she looks back on their relationship now and sees it as a big mistake. In some ways, she missed out on some elements of those years of her youth by trying to play house with her older boyfriend. I know many women who look back on the man they fell very hard for in that age range, and are a bit embarassed to have made such a stupid choice ... while still being able to recognize they are better off without the guy. I think that Jo feels that way about Slade - and the embarassment may be amplified because she did it on national TV.

I kinda feel sorry for Martha, she's gained weight, looks tired, and is showing her age. Probably she's in her mid-sixties, an age when most dragons have been slayed, time to slow down a little. A lot of celebrities do keep going full steam, continue looking young, but not everyone can pull that off, and Martha is showing some wear. She's a savvy woman, and I like her; hope she keeps going b/c she's always interesting.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread