+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

FORT Fogey

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I think that Andy just likes that she'll say things that are controversial and inflamatory, which get Watch What Happens Live quoted in the media.

I'm not a big Brandi fan, but at least she wasn't boring. Some of Andy's guest are, IMO, and I can't get through even a few minutes of the show.

Did you catch it last night??? Sarah Silverman was on, but she wasn't obnoxious! I couldn't believe how Andy played a music video montage of Kim Richards with all her funnies. Sarah, said it was hard to laugh, because the stuff that Kim was doing was so scary. Andy assured her that Kim was fine and sober. Sarah, refused to buy it. She said yeah, we've been watching her be fine all season and it's scary! I couldn't believe it. Well, as it turns out, Sarah was right. Kim admitted to Kyle on this week's show that she had been mixing up pills by mistake, so she wasn't sober, though it wasn't intentional Yeah, right. I don't buy it Kim.

What got me is that Andy seemed very annoyed that someone would doubt Kim's sobriety and that they would not just accept what he said.

IMHO Andy Cohen is exactly what is wrong with the RHW franchise. I used to LOVE these shows but now I find myself not being able to tolerate it. I could not watch Atlanta at all, have all but given up on NJ & never watched DC or Miami. If that woman whose name I will no longer mention is added to BH I will remove that from my viewing schedule.
    sparklete likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

It's hard not to like Andy, him being such a goll-darned puppy dog kinda guy.

But where is Bravo going with this anyway? Kandi the DildoKween, Brandi mostly undressed, FadeRahh and KendRahh with their donkeys' ass drama and FadeRahh's ugly unclothed butt featured a couple episodes back, stripper pole activity in most franchises' episodes, alcoholism, drunkenness, skeevy restaurant sex in BH, OC and BH divorces, overspending, going broke, Taylor's suicide husband. Now LA Shrinks are listening with clients to sex on the phone (was that recorded by the couple for later discussion on film for viewers to see?). Each year ramps up to a little more abnormal. Pretty soon all that'll be left is filming sex, brutality, and maybe snuff shows. It's getting stinky.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

What in the world was going on with Andy last night? He was totally wild! They are airing live from Texas this week for the West by Southwest Festival, I think that's the name. They have this live band and Andy was dancing and playing his tamberine! OMG. Too funny.

His guest were Nev from Catfish (MTV) and the guy from High School the Musical. It was pretty funny, though one of the quizes did confused me. (Not important.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    What in the world was going on with Andy last night? He was totally wild! They are airing live from Texas this week for the West by Southwest Festival, I think that's the name. They have this live band and Andy was dancing and playing his tamberine! OMG. Too funny.

His guest were Nev from Catfish (MTV) and the guy from High School the Musical. It was pretty funny, though one of the quizes did confused me. (Not important.)
    I love Andy Cohen. I give him MAJOR props for liking AND airing the ... hmmm ... what's the right word ... "seedy" isn't it, but it's close ... the under layers of life - REAL life. The ones below the surface, the ones that aren't polished for appearance's sake. For me, real and raw is far more interesting than polished. I want the underlayers - not the surface.

Having said that, the key word here is "real". He's gotta keep this real or I will bail.

Last week after the Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion show, the poll gave Yolanda the biggest favorite. Behind her was Brandi. Kim, Kyle and Taylor were at the bottom!
    sparklete likes this.

FORT Fogey

I put Lisa, Yolanda, and Brandi in the high school mean girls club. They aren't mean for the sake of being mean, but they are smart and cunning and will roll over anything and anyone that can't keep up or gets in their way. Witness Kim and Kyle and Taylor. The mean girls want them out.

Yolanda is the most dangerous of the bunch because whereas I don't think Lisa or Brandi lie, I think Yolanda does.

I'm not worried about Kyle, but Kim and Taylor need to find themselves - and fast.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On a related note, I'm not a Brandi fan, but...I agree with many of her observations. What she said tonight about Kyle not supporting her sister is spot on. Kyle needs help as much - if not more - than Kim. Kim said she will not make it without authentic and heartfelt support. I agree, and what Kyle is giving her is not real. I'm torn as to whether it's because for some perverse she wants to keep her more famous sister down or because she is in survival mode herself where Kim is concerned.

I am actually glad Brandi said what she did because someone needed to. Same where Adrienne and Paul were concerned. Brandi is not the cause of their problems and was instead a good catalyst for them.

The only 2 good things she has done in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Last week after the Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion show, the poll gave Yolanda the biggest favorite. Behind her was Brandi. Kim, Kyle and Taylor were at the bottom!
    Where was Lisa in that poll? I think she has a lot of fans. I'm surprised about Yolanda being #1.

Yolanda and Brandi were the top two. Lisa was near the bottom, but higher than Kyle, Kim or Taylor.

+ Reply to Thread