+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 125 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Brandi Monday in a normal voice said Lee Anne rimes was insane. And during the show LeeAnne tweeted some profanity that Andy reported. (Coda said during the show the way you get your man is how you will lose him). Tuesday evening lee Anne went in Jimmy Kimmel and did not sing (said her voice was gone from yelling at the Tv). Jimmy used all this suck up language that I do not think a lot of people would use. Saying why do you care. You are talented and they are not... she said she does not watch the Andy show. But she is yelling at the Tv and tweeting about it during it.....she is so totally Jerry Springer. She might have had a fit and cut half her hair off...so ugly.. Brandi must be totally loving that.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

I wonder if LeeAnn has ever considered how much she could squash Brandi if she'd only ignore her. Eddie Cibrian was not that well known before all this happened, and Brandi was certainly unknown. Brandi essentially became famous by publicly feuding with LeeAnn. If LeeAnn publicly took the high road and ignored it all, Brandi would have gone away. Instead, she fights back in public, making herself look bad and raising Brandi's profile. Her star power could have taken care of this, and instead she made it worse.
    candor likes this.

Maybe I'm the odd one out on this, but Leanne doesn't have such a great reputation to start with. Her own odd and bizarre behavior hasn't helped silence the rumors that she is whackadoodle. Plus, she's the one who stole Brandy's husband, so I don't see her coming out smelling like a rose in this debate. In light of the fact that she stole the man from his wife and kids, she would probably be best served to keep her mouth shut.

Before the Brandi deal, Leanne's career was quite dead. At least now she has somebody calling her for an interview. Maybe she should be thanking Brandi.

Oh, I'm not a big Brandi fan either. Just saying...
    Lizard, Imperfect1 and jucamer like this.

No I agree with you. I am not a Brandi "fan." But I think I have mothering tendencies. I think she needs a little guidance (away from booze and wild men).
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Maybe I'm the odd one out on this, but Leanne doesn't have such a great reputation to start with. Her own odd and bizarre behavior hasn't helped silence the rumors that she is whackadoodle. Plus, she's the one who stole Brandy's husband, so I don't see her coming out smelling like a rose in this debate. In light of the fact that she stole the man from his wife and kids, she would probably be best served to keep her mouth shut.

Before the Brandi deal, Leanne's career was quite dead. At least now she has somebody calling her for an interview. Maybe she should be thanking Brandi.

Oh, I'm not a big Brandi fan either. Just saying...
    Debb, LAR has money. Allot more than Eddie and Brandi combined. LeAnn Rimes Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    And I think she could have ALLOT more if she concentrated her days and weeks on performing and concerts and putting out new CD's (which is why she was on Jimmy K the other night) but she has gone and gotten
    herself all caught up in fighting with Brandi. Now I did see bits and pieces of Jimmy K when she came out said she could not sing due to allergies. BUT as Lizard stated (as I turned my tv off) that if LAR stated to Jimmy K she does not watch ANDY, she is a LIAR because I did watch Brandi on ANDY and LAR tweeted in some foul words to Brandi LIVE. So LAR is a jerk to sit on Jimmy K and LIE to the live and viewing audience. Oh and WTH happened to LAR's hair .
    it looked awful. Who ever styled it needs to be fired OR just graduated from ROB ROY Hair School. LOL.
    KAREN

Something happened to LAR long ago. It's almost like she lost her voice. (Anyone see that reality show of Shanya Twain. She suffered such an emotional pain, that her voice left her for years.) It happened right after she fired her parents. She never seemed to get her WONDERFUL voice back again. She never sang well after that. Her songs were boring and never showed any range in her voice. IT was almost like she gave up. When she performed on stage she looked like she was in physical pain. It was sad to see such a former talent lose it like that.

I am surprised she still has a lot of money.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Brandi Monday in a normal voice said Lee Anne rimes was insane. And during the show LeeAnne tweeted some profanity that Andy reported. (Coda said during the show the way you get your man is how you will lose him).

... she said she does not watch the Andy show. But she is yelling at the Tv and tweeting about it during it.....she is so totally Jerry Springer. She might have had a fit and cut half her hair off...so ugly.. Brandi must be totally loving that.
    To be fair to Brandi, and just so people won't get the wrong idea about how it happened, Brandi didn't just come out and blatantly make a statement that she thinks Lee Ann Rimes is crazy. During a discussion on WWHL, Andy asked Brandi if she thought Lee Ann was crazy, and Brandi thought about it for a few seconds and then agreed that she did. Brandi may get in trouble for some of the things she says, but in the case of Lee Ann Rimes she's in the right. Brandi did nothing to Lee Ann, but Lee Ann was having an affair with Brandi's husband while Brandi was at home pregnant with their 2nd child.

And by the way, Koda Hotb was referring to Lee Ann, not Brandi, when she quoted the old expression that 'the way you get your husband is how you'll lose him.' It looks like Eddie is up to his old tricks because apparently he's been cheating on Lee Ann with Scheana --- who he also cheated on Brandi with. So it may be that now Lee Ann is going to lose Eddie because of his cheating --- just the way she got him. (The guy is a total scum bag, by the way!)

Interesting. The more I hear about Eddie, the less attractive he becomes. He's way too easy, especially for a married man!

FORT Fogey

At least Leanne has accomplished things in life - and despite poor support around her. I believe she had her first hit at 13 years of age. Her father and mother managed her career but squirreled away millions. Eventually Leanne had to sue her parents and take back management of her career.

I suspect Leanne hasn't had much support or genuine love in her life. Instead, people have glommed on to her for her money - including her own parents - from a very young age. Eddie is likely no different and I sure hope she has a prenup.

I really don't care that she had an affair with a married man and broke up his and Brandi's marriage. It was Eddie's choice to cheat and leave. What I find amazing is that the war of words is between the two women. How is it that he goes scot-free?

Eddie should get help for being a chronic philanderer, Leanne should think better of herself and find a better man, and Brandi just needs to shut up about it and move on.

I'm not a fan of any of them, but I give respect to Leanne for carving out success in her life against the odds.

I'm not a Brandi fan. And, as strange as Taylor is, I have more sympathy for her than Brandi even though both are single parents. I was hoping Taylor would come around, but I'm more firmly convinced she is mentally unstable. Not full-on crazy, but weak somehow. Brandi is not weak nor stupid. She'll bounceback just fine after the sting goes away. Not sure about Taylor.
    Last edited by Jexter; 01-26-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Yes, I know Brandi can get quite mouthy and mean; but I think it's all about being consistently hurt, ignored, dismissed, and diminished. I suspect if she were to land in a loving relationship with lots of money and a simultaneous outlet for her own talent, she'd calm right down, and be a decent person with a good sense of humor. Hurt does funny things to people.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread