+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

It was to promote his new show. I'm surprised that he was the bartender, though. He deserved bigger billing than that.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    It was to promote his new show. I'm surprised that he was the bartender, though. He deserved bigger billing than that.
    Okay. I really like Cesar. He's more interesting than most all of the other guests on Andy's show! LOL

I don't always watch thi show, but I am DVR'ing tonight!! train wreck alert!! Tonight on WWHL, krazy Kendra performs her new song "Gone With the Wind Fabulous" awesomeness!!!

I am not a fan of Kenyas but I actully like the song, it will be my new personal anthem

I really am not sure who to believe about the Kendra/Walter thing. I wouldn't put it past Kendra wanting to look good for the camera and asking Walter to "play" her bf, but I'm not so sure about Walter either.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I have not heard the song Amy Kay....but looking forward to it.

As long as Kenya is not doing negative things to people, I am ok with her.
    You can do it!

Anyone see Andy last night? He had a mob wife I think and the famous Star Trek star. It was pretty funny.

I think I saw statutes of Donny and Marie sitting on a shelf in the background. Anyone know how they got there? I'm a longtime fan and just curious.

Tonight's was a keeper: Ultra-diva Patti LuPone, and Billy Eichner, that screaming Funny or Live guy. I'm surprised Patti had as much fun as she did, she played all the games, drank a shot of whiskey and even answered all three "Plead the Fifth" questions. And the screaming guy was actually very funny. Just don't ask either of them what they thought of the Les Miz movie.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Oh, what did they say of Les Miserables?
    Sounds like Patti was not impressed, huh?
    I've not seen it. Seems like it got mixed reviews. I have to confess I was not that enamored when I saw the play, but then I'm not a big fan of Mr. Webber.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

The screaming guy definitely didn't like it, and kept singling out Amanda Seyfried's voice as annoying, although I thought she was the least of the movie's problems. Patti hasn't seen it, because she was the original Fantine in London all those years ago and I think it's too personal for her to go see someone else doing it.

If you loved the show, you'll probably love the movie, although nobody can figure out why Russell Crowe was cast since he was the biggest victim of the "singing live on camera" stunt. He couldn't do it. I find the show a chore to sit through, but I was surprised at how I didn't outright hate the movie. I tolerated it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

MF,

Thanks so much for the prompt reply.
    Thanks, also, for your critique of the movie.
    Like I said, not a big fan of Webber, but I may rent it when it comes to DVD!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread