+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    I wish we could see people who have a vivid way of living, or maybe that's somewhat dramatic but not self-dramatizing--or have charismatic personalities not because they're desperate for camera time, but because they have some sort of passion about what they're doing. Maybe it's too hard to find charismatic or vivid people who are willing to be on tv. Or maybe being on tv is so invasive, it really degrades people's sense of boundaries and limits.
    Maybe these people are too smart to allow their private lives to be invaded and shown to the whole world??
    norealityhere likes this.

FORT Fogey

I'm pissed that Andy didn't go to Jenni's wedding. He better have one helluva excuse.

I have never watched RHWM & from what little I saw last night on Andy's show I never will. I saw 2 of the most disgusting women on his show last night. Who the heck is Joanna Kurpa(sp?)??? She isn't Gisele.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I usually will stay up to watch this show (I dont have DVR), especially if there is a good guest...but this one I didnt even bother- Ive come to dislike Joanna.
    Last edited by AmyKay; 10-29-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I have never watched RHWM & from what little I saw last night on Andy's show I never will. I saw 2 of the most disgusting women on his show last night. Who the heck is Joanna Kurpa(sp?)??? She isn't Gisele.
    She was on DWTS a few seasons ago. Not real popular, but paired with one of the most popular pros (Derek). She made the F4, if I'm not mistaken.

Finally saw a rerun of the Jill Zarin interview with Andy. That woman is delusional, in my opinion.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    Finally saw a rerun of the Jill Zarin interview with Andy. That woman is delusional, in my opinion.
    I had seen it already but there was a repeat late last night of it AND my gawd she just went on and on and on … without coming up for air. LOL.
    KAREN

I'm sure that Jill is attributing the replay to her great "popularity" and not to the fact that other guests couldn't get to the studio because of the storm.
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Miami doesn't grab my attention, but I have been tuning in for bits and pieces here and there. All I know is that everytime Joanna is on the screen, she says mean and stupid stuff. She's off her rocker. Her sister is on the edge too.

I don't kow what their upbringing was like, but they both seem damaged in some way.

I found myself actually liking Joe Francis after the episode. And, believe me, I am not at all a fan of Girls Gone Wild or its creator!
    Joanna has got some major issues. She made herself look like a total fool.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread