+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 117 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Has anyone read Andy's new book?
    I've read it. (Got it from the library.) It was good, and more introspective and open (and self-deprecating) than I expected! I expected it just to be a funny, light-hearted romp, but Andy really 'goes there' -- and talks a lot about what it was like growing up as a goofy gay guy with a very big mouth that got him in a lot of trouble cause he just couldn't (as he says himself), shut the f*** up!

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I agree with Jexter. With Sarah Jessica and Kelly Ripa, I think Andy is infatuated by running in the circles of that level of fame.
    Those are quite likeable gals though.
    You can do it!

I taped WWH with Dina Manzo just to see what she said about her relationship with Caroline, and Teresa, and all. Not surprisingly she didn't give any details as to what the problem was between the sisters but she did say Teresa had nothing to do with it. She expects both of them to eventually get over it and go back, just like Caroline is saying.
    Also, she wasn't at the wedding because she was taping her show at the same time and could not reschedule.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

It was great to see Dina again.
    Pauly D is funny. I've never watched Jersey Shore.

Meryl Streep is going to be on. Mama Mia - I can't believe the people Andy gets on this show!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Can hardly believe his get --- Meryl Streep, really. If she watched his show a lot, bet she's stay away. Reminds me of Jane Fonda on Kathy Griffin's show a few weeks ago; Fonda was chagrined to the max, somewhat mortified to be connected to trash talk, bet she'll never make that mistake again. Course, Kathy is a tad junkier than Andy.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Very cute show with Dina and Pauly D! Looks like Andy will be on vacation (again) after this week. Hope it won't be for too long. This show has become one of my favorite guilty pleasures that I almost always look forward to, depending on who the guests are going to be. And I try to give all of the guests a chance, cause sometimes even the ones that I think I really don't want to see, surprise me, and put on a really enjoyable show.
    norealityhere likes this.

On the show with Aviva's dad, I did not watch until the end. They asked the poll question "Would any of you want Aviva's dad? or something like that" Wondering what the response was.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    On the show with Aviva's dad, I did not watch until the end. They asked the poll question "Would any of you want Aviva's dad? or something like that" Wondering what the response was.
    I saw part of it, but taped the rest. I'll check later and post the results here. I don't think it was good.

I was shocked to see NANCY GRACE on with ANDY. What a combo with Aviva and her dad!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    38% - yes
    62% - no
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    38% - yes
    62% - no
    Hmmmmm, 38% is amazingly HIGH. I would've guessed much, much lower, like maybe 5% -- for those 'dirty old' senior gals out there!

+ Reply to Thread