+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 114 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

OMG, did anyone see Joe M?, from True Blood and Magic Mike on the show last night? OMG, what a hottie. He gave a few pointers on male dancing and it was hot. Anyone seeing that movie? I AM! Here's a photo of him in the movie. This guy is seriously hot. I thought Andy was going to have a stroke. Really!

Joe Manganiello heats up the screen in 'Magic Mike' and 'True Blood' | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Oh! Lordy! And my dad was a firefighter, so I'm drawn to them for purely innocent reasons. But he is so very young. Now, Matthew McConaugey, who I'm certain is too old to be my child, is another thing! When I see that trailer with him talking about 'lawbreakers' it gives me the Vapors!
    mom2, Debb70 and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Oh! Lordy! And my dad was a firefighter, so I'm drawn to them for purely innocent reasons. But he is so very young. Now, Matthew McConaugey, who I'm certain is too old to be my child, is another thing! When I see that trailer with him talking about 'lawbreakers' it gives me the Vapors!
    OH YES! I like him too. I'm still trying to get all the girls together for a viewing of this movie! I hear it's great!

Did anyone see Andy last night? Sonja was the guest! She was great.

What did you think of that act that performed? I'm not sure what to say about that act. It was bizarre, but I can't say I liked it. I'm curious as to what other people thought.

Sonja is kinda loose and funny in a nice way; love that she's such an entertaining guest; want more of those.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    What did you think of that act that performed? I'm not sure what to say about that act. It was bizarre, but I can't say I liked it. I'm curious as to what other people thought.
    I loved it! And I'm old.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    OH YES! I like him too. I'm still trying to get all the girls together for a viewing of this movie! I hear it's great!

Did anyone see Andy last night? Sonja was the guest! She was great.

I'm at the point in life where very little "external stuff" is new or exciting. Been there, done that. Seen it, heard it, did it. More than once.

Very little is new or different for me, but my new take on life is just to enjoy things for what they are. For a younger person, this band could be seen as innovative but for me, I've see similar groups in the past. Still, I enjoyed it. It was fun. Pure camp which I enjoy.

Well, it's good you guys like that act. I didn't get it. Maybe it was too NYC for me. lol

I caught Heather on last night. She was in a much better mood than on the reunion show. I was surprised she denied botox for the reunion show. There's nothing wrong with it. So silly. I did wonder how she can actually like the ladies on the show. Really? Man, she must have really been a lonely, desperate lady if those women seem likable. lol

FORT Fogey

There are injections other than botox that do the same thing. Heather is married to a plastic surgeon. She could have easily had him give her injections of something OTHER than botox, had the desired appearance, and still be able to deny she had BOTOX.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    There are injections other than botox that do the same thing. Heather is married to a plastic surgeon. She could have easily had him give her injections of something OTHER than botox, had the desired appearance, and still be able to deny she had BOTOX.
    I guess that's possible, but it just makes her look like a liar. lol Oh, she did tell Andy that she likes to keep her forehead so that her kids can tell when she's angry.

I used to get Botox on my forehead. It worked great, but I never appeared to have that frozen look. I could still express myself. Man, you must really get it pumped it at high levels to get the frozen look.

FORT Fogey

I wonder if Tamra will be back next year. There is so much distaste for her out there .... kind of like Jill Zarin. Venom is entertaining in small doses but Tamra tosses it out there at everyturn that it just makes the show more painful than entertaining to watch.

I thought what Heather said last night about liking the women was very nice.

I like her. A lot, and hope she comes back.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread