+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 120 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Lizard, did you really really think Tre and Juicy were 20yo? Their oldest daughter, Gia, is 10yo.
    They were saying something about Theresa getting boobs when age was 23. I thought they errs talking about purchased bubbies. I thought the oldest kid might br six or seven. I was Gia's size when I was seven complete with my man boobs from being as fat as I was. Icould have wore a bra.
    You can do it!

Aviva looks great....good figure.....I want to look like that.
    You can do it!

After the way Ramona acted like night, I was surprised that she and Heather were almost tied in their viewer support. Yes, Ramona has been around a long time and should have more supporters, but in light of her recent behavior, I'm happy she still has some fans left.
    The poll question by Andy was who's side are you on, Ramona or Heather? I think it was slightly in Heather's favor with something like a 52% to Ramona's 48% or something like that.

I hope Heather is not exaggerating her credentials. Sorry, but it seems that way to me. If all the stuff she represents turns out to not be true, I can see Ramona having a field day with it. Does anyone recall the title she used for describing what she did for Beyonce and some other artists? Andy was super impressed. Didn't he already know this? He vetted her and hired her. He was seemed pleased as punch and that is one reason I suspect that trouble with her resume may be looming. We'll see.

FORT Fogey

I don't think that Bravo vets the housewives to ensure that all of the stories they tell of their backgrounds are true ... I think they vet them to make sure they have the mental capacity to handle that level of fame all the sudden, and that they are verbal enough to make good TV. Honestly, when these women exaggerate who they are in order to fit in, it kind of makes the point of the show that a lot of the glamour and riches are fake, and there's a high price to pay for what is real. It doesn't surprise me that people support Ramona over Heather. While Ramona would drive me nuts if I knew her in real life, I think she's got a valid argument here. Yes, she's going overboard in making it but that doesn't mean it's not valid. Heather admitted early on that she wasn't inviting Ramona because she didn't want to be around her. But then she kept changing the story, claiming it was because it was a business trip, etc. That says to me that she recognizes what she did was wrong and is trying to back pedal. If she'd invited one or two of the women, that would be okay. But to invite ALL of them except for Ramona? That's mean. If she wants to embrace being mean, I'd be a little more okay with it. But to be mean, and then try to pretend she's done nothing wrong is sleezy enough it makes me feel sorry for Ramona.
    Debb70 likes this.

Good argument about Heather being mean to not invite Ramona. After all, they are on a tv show together. Right?

Recall seasons ago when they went to Jamica or something? Jill showed up and was asked to leave, because she was making someone very upset. Wasn't it Ramona's treat? And wasn't Jill initially invited, but refused to go? Even Kelly was invited! LOL

FORT Fogey

Yes, that's when they went to Scary Island. I think that may have been in the Virgin Islands. I think you're right that trip was set up as Ramona arranging it and inviting everyone. As I remember, everyone was invited, and Jill had initially said she could not go because of her travel plans with Bobby. When Jill did show up as a surprise, they'd just gotten through all the drama with Kelly, and she'd left to go home. I guess it could be said that this is turnabout being fair play since Ramona did that to Jill. As I see it, it's not the same since Jill was invited, and declined.
    Debb70 likes this.

If I was going to London and taking friends, I certainly wouldn't take someone who has been as rude to me as Ramona has been to Heather. Who tells someone you've met twice that they talk too much. I talk too much and I know it, but if someone I just met told me that, I would avoid them. Plus the fact that Ramona appears to drink too much, talk to loud, and act say anything she wants to anyone she wants to whenever she sees fit. Ramona was fine when up against Jill, but she appears to have some real control issues (IMO).

FORT Fogey

Something really struck me on the show last night when Heather was talking to Aviva. Heather made the comment that she didn't htink that Ramona liked her, and that she had it in for her. I don't think Heather has taken a step back to recognize that it's not that Ramona treats her badly - she treats EVERYONE like that. Ramona is not being confrontational and trying to cut Heather down. Ramona just doens't have a a filter. If Heather could figure that out, then I think she'd understand why the other women get along with her.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    If I was going to London and taking friends, I certainly wouldn't take someone who has been as rude to me as Ramona has been to Heather. Who tells someone you've met twice that they talk too much. I talk too much and I know it, but if someone I just met told me that, I would avoid them. Plus the fact that Ramona appears to drink too much, talk to loud, and act say anything she wants to anyone she wants to whenever she sees fit. Ramona was fine when up against Jill, but she appears to have some real control issues (IMO).
    I totally agree. I wouldn't invite anyone I barely new who was that rude to me. I think Ramona has always been this loud (and drunk). I just never noticed as much before because Jill was so loud and annoying. The new ladies are not so "out there".

I'm really beginning to like Carol, especially in her PI's.

In the real world I get the part about not inviting someone you think is over the top on your trip, however, if you are on Bravo, it sounds like an excellent opportunity to bring up your ratings. Ramona may be a pain in the butt, but she is crazy enough to get people laughing, shocked or amused.

Wendy Williams brought up a recent article that says the HW of NYC are down this season. They suspect the new women are not catching on very well. Bring on more Ramona, Jill and Alexis throwdowns. LOL Seriously, I think the new ladies are more interesting than some of the old ones. I do wish that the fans would give them a chance.

If rating stay low, I suspect, Alex and Jill may return next season.

+ Reply to Thread