+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 117 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 1165
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

  1. #71
    FORT Fanatic Hobbes07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sunflower field
    Posts
    670

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3903063;
    S
    Only good thing about the Ellen Barkin thingie -- I did not know that the "Sex and the City" auction was based on her.
    I didn't know that either. I thought it was kind of cool factoid.

  2. #72
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    866

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3903063;
    Only good thing about the Ellen Barkin thingie -- I did not know that the "Sex and the City" auction was based on her.
    I remember when I first saw the movie, and I laughed at the scene b/c I knew what the reference was.

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,142

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Daiseyo,

    You're way ahead of me, too.
    I had no idea that Ellen Barkin had done that until Andy referenced it on the show.

    On this week's show, Sonia didn't seem to have much to do. Perhaps because she's so new....At any rate, I do agree that she seemed to spend a lot of time looking in the mirror and camera. Her hair did look lovely. I'm still not quite sure what to make of her, though.
    LuAnn actually seems like fun. Once, she gets past the "Countess" thing.
    I do think she has difficulty getting past it, though.
    She did go on, also, about the incident with Bethenny / Jill swaying that so much was cut from the scenes.
    I can't wait until the Reunion. After this crazy season, it should be a good one.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  4. #74
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3903581;
    LuAnn actually seems like fun. Once, she gets past the "Countess" thing.
    I do think she has difficulty getting past it, though.
    That's the thing, I've never seen her get past it. She married into a title that has no merit in this country but she will ride it into the ground.

  5. #75
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,522

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Dude, she was the 4th wife. At what point in time does the title just peter out??? Do all of his exes keep using the title??

    According to Reality Tea, ( NYC Housewives’ Jill Zarin New BFFs With Britney Spears’ Mom, Countess LuAnn Gets A Record Deal | Reality Tea ) Jill has now become friends with Britney Spear's mom, and made herself available for an interview. Britney's mom, however, did not mention it to the press. Jill is now on par with Kate. I do not want to see her on tv or hear her name ever again. Bleh.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  6. #76
    FORT Fanatic canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    515

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3903144;
    I didn't know that either. I thought it was kind of cool factoid.
    She's gorgeous, but she just hit me wrong on WWH. Here's 2006 NY Times article about her and the auction/divorce. Talk about decadence -- arrogance -- that jewelry -- my, my -- and I know she thinks she's deserving. I mean, it's just not normal. Two sides to every story, I suppose. I had sympathy the way it was portrayed in Sex and the City (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that movie) -- not now.

    But, yup, like, you, love those factoids that come up when unexpected.

  7. #77
    FORT Fanatic canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    515

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3907668;
    She's gorgeous, but she just hit me wrong on WWH. Here's 2006 NY Times article about her and the auction/divorce. Talk about decadence -- arrogance -- that jewelry -- my, my -- and I know she thinks she's deserving. I mean, it's just not normal. Two sides to every story, I suppose. I had sympathy the way it was portrayed in Sex and the City (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that movie) -- not now.

    But, yup, like, you, love those factoids that come up when unexpected.
    Sorry....got hung up on my venom. ;-) Here's the article. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/21/fashion/21barkin.html

  8. #78
    FORT Fanatic Hobbes07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sunflower field
    Posts
    670

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3907669;
    Sorry....got hung up on my venom. ;-) Here's the article. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/21/fashion/21barkin.html
    That emerald beaded necklace is gorgeous!!!!!!

  9. #79
    FORT Fanatic canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    515

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3908357;
    That emerald beaded necklace is gorgeous!!!!!!
    Definitely not from QVC.

  10. #80
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    866

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Andy is really selling the Reunion show. Can't wait to see it.

    (Jerry Seinfeld is going to be a guest next week!)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.