+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 126 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Like Tree354Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

FORT Fogey

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    When Vicki said she thought the results were rigged, Andy Cohen replied with the funniest thing EVER. He responded: You and Jill Zarin!!! Did you all see the look on Vicki's face? It was priceless! (I know --- this is a tad mean-spirited, but it WAS funny!)
    Dang! Thanks SOOO much for posting this. I watched this episode but missed what Andy said about Jill. Obviously he is no fan which is telling. And probably a good reminder for crazy Vicki to reel it in.

I haven't watch the OC regularly for years. Lots of reasons why. I've seen bits and peices and like a daytime soap opera, you can tune in 20 years later and the same story line is still running. I started out really liking Vicki - a self-made woman with standards (some I don't agree with)...of all the women, she was and remains the most accomplished all by her lonesome.

Then she got whacked out - first with Gretchen, then with Slade. This is about where I pulled the plug. Tamra was always too much for me. Never a fan. Now, tuning in this season a bit more, I'm back on the Vicki train. She is still a loon but settling down a bit and I still say she is the best mother of them all. I like her. And, surprisingly, Tamra has grown on me. The divorce did a number on her and she is taking inventory of her life and actually taking steps to take care of herself. I'm in a similar situation and can relate on many levels. I like her too.

I like the new housewife. I will watch to see how Vicki's and Tamra's lives post-divorce play out.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fan

Did I miss the reason his show hasn't been on the last two nights?
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    Did I miss the reason his show hasn't been on the last two nights?
    Andy is on vacation.
    CYA

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Did anyone else catch that trainwreck of the hour-long Bravo-lebrity episode last night? Good god, the screaming housewives! My ears were bleeding!!

No. Who was on? Sounds like it was a hot mess!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Andy's h/wife party thing was way too loud, too much screeching.... but.... the interaction between h/wives was fun to watch. More like the original HW shows back in the day, before they openly hated one another. I kinda liked it, but I'm not liking Andy so much, knowing he's one of the main engineers of the policy to hire only HWs with skeletons rattling in every closet; it's kinda mean.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    No. Who was on? Sounds like it was a hot mess!!
    There were members from all Housewives casts, Kathy Griffin, Jeff Lewis & his maid & sidekick girl, Padma & Tom, Kat Cora & that other dude from "100 plates", some of the real estate guys (at least one from the LA show--I don't watch either of them), Tabatha, Bethany, the baby consultant lady, and I'm sure I'm missing out on someone. The Countess and some chick from NJ sang at the end. Don't watch that part if you value your hearing. Andy had east coast housewives face off in a trivia game against the west coast housewives and it devolved into a screeching mess. There was a preview of the new NYC season and the 3 new cast members were introduced. They previewed five new reality shows, but they all looked fairly bland. They had bad sound problems and some technical issues.
    Bunny555 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I thought it was a fun crazy hour --- total chaos, but in a good way. The only sour note was Jeff Lewis, who just had to make a snide comment about Bethenny. What an arrogant sourpuss --- I can't stand him!

I don't love Bethenny but here are the pics.
    PHOTOS: Bravo Stars In NYC For All-Stars Party On WWHL - Reality Tea
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post

thanks for posting that. I love love love love love Heather's shoes!!! And I hate to say this, because I cannot stand this woman, but Tamra looked great in her picture. Love her dress and shoes

+ Reply to Thread