+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 126 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Sandra still has good energy; but shesos scaring Mary J Blige by doing the negative jokes about Jessica Simpson and Taylor swift cologne. Andy saying nice thongs about Mary's Blossom fragrance makes me want to try it.
    You can do it!

Kroy gave theperfect answer to the which housewife would you want..taking the fifth. It just shows that he loves Kim and wouldn't hurt her feelings to play to anyone. He has a lot of confidence...good good good

He might be the sexiest...outside and in.

Love has had a good effect on Kim.
    mom2, Storm915 and luvsginger like this.
    You can do it!

Kim is doing ok for herself. I just hope she & Kroy have a good rainny day fund because he ceratinly isn't making the kind if money Tom Brady is and as a defensive lineman he will be licky to get another 5 years before his knees are shot. Heck I play fantasy football & I didn't even know who he was until he started dating Kim.

Kim's dad....sigh...he is on a whole new level. The problem is his jokes fall flat & are in really bad taste especially since he does have young granddaughters in the house. If he thinks he is the male version of Bethenny he is sadly mistaken.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

SORRY, Andy....When I saw that Tamra is tonight's guest...I decided to organize my pantry.
    mom2 and Debb70 like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I never watch this show, but when I saw Megan Hilty was on I had to record it. Now I remember why I never watch this show.

They must have used a trowel to put on Sandra Berhard's makeup.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I watched last night - feel like I haven't seen it in forever.
    Nancy Grace and Kris Jenner
    What a combination.
    I'm not a fan of Nancy, but she does seem to not take herself that seriously. Thank heavens!
    I still CANNOT stand Kris Jenner.
    Debb70 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Did anyone watch last night? Vicki was on and the question was basically: Who do you think was right? Vicky or Gretchen? (referring to their fight at the 80's party) I couldn't stay awake.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    Did anyone watch last night? Vicki was on and the question was basically: Who do you think was right? Vicky or Gretchen? (referring to their fight at the 80's party) I couldn't stay awake.
    Didn't see it but saw Tweets referring to it and Gretch won.....80% in her favor. Vicki thought the results were rigged.
    livin4reality likes this.
    CYA

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Didn't see it but saw Tweets referring to it and Gretch won.....80% in her favor. Vicki thought the results were rigged.
    When Vicki said she thought the results were rigged, Andy Cohen replied with the funniest thing EVER. He responded: You and Jill Zarin!!! Did you all see the look on Vicki's face? It was priceless! (I know --- this is a tad mean-spirited, but it WAS funny!)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    When Vicki said she thought the results were rigged, Andy Cohen replied with the funniest thing EVER. He responded: You and Jill Zarin!!! Did you all see the look on Vicki's face? It was priceless! (I know --- this is a tad mean-spirited, but it WAS funny!)
    I saw it and thought it was one of the best things I've seen on WWH. Loved it! Andy then said he was going to get chewed out during the after show, and he probably did.

+ Reply to Thread