+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 116 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I didnt watch last night, I fell asleep around 1030-ish. I did watch some of what I missed last week, what I could anyway. I hate that Bravo only puts clips up, not the full show! but anyway, it made me love Anderson even more, and if you havent seen the aftershow with him, he rips on Kim and her bowtie- I was dying of laughter!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

NeNe Leaks w/Andy-- whenever I see her trying to have a reasonable, entertaining conversation, I just feel sorry for her. She wants it all so badly, but she's not bright enough to know what she doesn't know. Maybe she'll marry the John Kolaj character that paid for her Famiglia Pizza place. He might not insist on a pre-nup and she'd hit a home run divorce.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

What was up with the way Nene was talking? It was so annoying and so fake.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    What was up with the way Nene was talking? It was so annoying and so fake.
    I've always thought of her that way.
    mom2 and Storm915 like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Just watched the Jimmy Fallon clips, hate that I missed that one it seemed really good!! had enough time for one clip from Tabitha/Rupaul night but it didnt seem to be too interesting. Ralph Fiennes and Holly Hunter tonight, I probably wont stay awake for that one either. Its times like this I wish I had DVR!!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Nene definitely is trying to change her image with the way she now speaks. You're right...she sounds so fake and very much annoying.
    Does she think she's fooling anyone...we're all aware of who and what Nene is. Nothing wrong in wanting to improve yourself but at least, do it correctly.
    She bugs the heck out of me. It's hard to realize that she was quite likable during the first season. I so dislike what fame does to people.
    Storm915 likes this.

FORT Fogey

The Jimmy Fallon episode was one of my favorite I've ever watched. I love the energy between him and Andy. I thought it was hilarious the way he was calling out Beverly on the things she said when she called in (pointing out how silly it was for her to declare you didn't understand the show unless you'd been on it to Andy Cohen). He did it in a way that seemed like he didn't even realize he was saying it TO HER. I also loved that they turned the tables and had Andy do the plea the fifth game.
    AmyKay likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I liked the Fallon episode, but I think Bev had a point. Andy is a producer and is involved in the show, but I seriously doubt he was out there, awake over 24 hours in the Texas heat, cooking meats. He might appreciate the difficulty, but he wasn't actually competing nor facing elimination, so it's not quite the same thing.

I've never been more creeped out by Ralph Fiennes as last night! And I usually love him. (I cheered for Voldemort. That snotty Harry Potter needed to be taken out. ) But he looked and came off so odd. Then again, being around Andy would make me weird...those wonky eyes!

I wonder what was giving Brandi the offish attitude on the show tonight.
    You can do it!

I think Brandi was self-conscious, not really knowing how to act so as to come off sounding and looking wonderful. She's a bit of a skank, but seems she wants to be accepted by th high power RHBHs.

The women just might keep her around as a pet, like their weasely little ferret or something. Hard to see Adrienne or Lisa, or even Kyle wanting their names associated with her on any real basis. Scamille, yes, but not the others. Kim doesn't have a functioning brain, so she doesn't count. Brandi really pulls in the men, and that might be her undoing in the RH world.

But, back to her oddly awkward behavior on Andy's show... I do think it's just that she was uncomfortable; cannot be easy sitting next to Lisa and always having to arch her neck to look up to the top of the pedestal.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread