+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Taylor on tonight - for the first time since this season started...promoting her book. Tears. (I'm not going to buy her book)
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Ohhhhhh, Taylor's still spinning her life. I so much want to ask, "So Taylor, Adrienne IS Kennedy's godmother, right?"
    Prism likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I will not watch, I wanted to call in to call her out but I knew they'd never let me on. I cannot stand this pathetic woman. She craves camera time more than her daughter's well-being. This tell-all book about 'her abuse' ... final straw.
    marciadale likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

ARGH......Wish I could ask this question: Why did you change your name from Shana/Shauna to Taylor?

Oh..... and she had the NERVE to put Brandi down as in "not fitting in" - implying she was a poser (my words, not hers)....right, SHAWNA....
    Prism and Debb70 like this.

She changed her name so that husband could her announce her as a member of the Ford family. Why would she do that? People do not do that. What? She was part of husband's financial schemes.

No Deedra did not go too far.
    Prism and Debb70 like this.
    You can do it!

I do believe Taylor was abused by her husband, but I still detest her. She is not a good person IMO and I don't believe much of anything she says. I'm also still not liking Kyle anymore. She's like this proper lady and so much better than other women, but then she can't stop doing splits? What? There's nothing wrong with the splits per say, but stop acting like Brandi is not as good as you.

Did you catch that Kim has entered rehab? That's good. She needs it.
    Prism likes this.

Did anyone watch last night? The first of the 5 day a week shows. Kandi and Questlove from the Roots was on. I loved it! Chef Roble was the bartender. poll question was will Peter and Cynthia (is that her name?? Im having a brain fart right now!!) make it? Overwhelming majority said no.
    Tonight is Anderson Cooper and Camille. Wed is Robin Thicke, I cant wait for that one!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Did anyone watch last night? The first of the 5 day a week shows. Kandi and Questlove from the Roots was on. I loved it! Chef Roble was the bartender. poll question was will Peter and Cynthia (is that her name?? Im having a brain fart right now!!) make it? Overwhelming majority said no.
    Tonight is Anderson Cooper and Camille. Wed is Robin Thicke, I cant wait for that one!!
    i also enjoyed Kandi and Questlove and i'm digging the new "celebrity" bartender addition. i get the best laughs from this show. Peter and Cynthia... i have to agree with the majority there. he seems like such the jerk. i haven't watched Camille and the silver fox yet.... DVR so i'm usually a day or so behind
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

I havent watched Camille and Anderson yet either, hope to find it online as I dont have DVR. I did see parts of last night's with Robin Thicke (so dreamy!) and some gal from 30 Rock. The part I saw was HILARIOUS! Robin is the son of Growing Pain's Alan Thicke, and Andy said something to him about hearing he did a great impression of Alan, and Robin was spot on! Sounded just like his dad!
    Im just too old I think , its hard for me to stay up past 11pm these days unless I get a nap during the day lol
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Well I have been negative on Peter. But they could have done a negative edit on him. I will defer to whatever Cynthia thinks. She does not appear to be very willy nilly with relationships. I believe she has prayed to God...wondering whether sister has a serious jealousy or meaness streak over the hiding the marriage license ordeal. Cynthia deserved/s her support.

Nene was cute tonight and honest. I am repulsed when she gets in fights.....I believe there is something going in in her lifemaking her really happy...a security thing or a romance or both. She glows.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread