+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    ...I have always wondered why Kyle is so tight with Faye Resnick. You know who she is right? She was best friends with Nicole Simpson before her death and heavily involved in the drug scene. I found a Court Motion online filed by her attorne about it back then. She was in heavy drug use. I hope she has changed. I would not want to condemn her if she has left that drug connection, but I just wonder about that long time friendship with the Richards. Just curious IMO............
    Excellent observation! I remembered the name Faye Resnick only, not anything about her. Interesting. Hmmmm.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Newbie

Andy was adorable as Giggy VanderPump for Halloween tonight.

Loved Wendy Williams on the show last night. She said that Nene will be on her show this Friday and I can't wait. She tells it like it is and thinks that Nene sells a lot of wolf tickets, but can't back it up. Wonder what Nene's response will be.

I loved how Andy was just giddy to have Wendy in the clubhouse. He cracks me up.

got a laugh tonight! Matthew Broderick and Lisa Vanderpump were playing "cocktail pong" (who can hit the most balls in giant cocktails). Why so funny? Because since Matthew is a ping-pong lover, he was handipcapped with an eye patch...a Ramona eye patch, you know one of her eyes from the fashion show catwalk? It really was funny to watch
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Loved Wendy Williams on the show last night. She said that Nene will be on her show this Friday and I can't wait. She tells it like it is and thinks that Nene sells a lot of wolf tickets, but can't back it up. Wonder what Nene's response will be.
    What's a "wolf ticket?"
    Just my opinion but I've always thought Wendy Williams was once (or maybe still) a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    What's a "wolf ticket?"
    Just my opinion but I've always thought Wendy Williams was once (or maybe still) a man.
    I used to wonder about Wendy too, but I really think she's a full woman. She has shown photos of her when she was a child and she appeared to be a girl. I watch her show everyday. It comes on twice in my area and I usually watch at midnight. Last night she showed a photo of herself when she was in her twenties. She looked great. Very attractive. Her parents were on the show too last night. Wendy can make some pretty ugly comments though. She was mean to her parents last night IMO. She insulted her mom and dad. I really enjoy her crazy show, but I may have to stop watching if she doesn't stop with the over the top mean comments, especially to her parents!!!!!!

I got this definition of "wolf ticket" from Wikipedia and it certainly seems to fit NeNe

"Wolf ticket (or woof ticket) is an African-American slang term meaning a verbal threat, criticism, or insult. The term originates from woofing, meaning aimless talk, an onomatopoeic reference to the sound of dogs barking. It is usually used as a part of the phrase "to sell wolf tickets", meaning to bluff or threaten someone in a boastful way, or "to buy wolf tickets", meaning to believe the threats as real or accept the implied challenge."

Wolf or woof ticket. Ohh ok. Learn something new everyday. ;-)

Thanks for the explaination about wolf ticket...I had never heard it used before. Good to know.
    As for Wendy, I think I've only watched her show once and I didn't like it very much. I have no idea what her gender is, nor do I really care, it was just what pops into my head when I see or hear her.

Thanks fordefinition. I do not think anyone should be a wolf. But I guess Wendy was right....about Nene and fake wolf tickets.. The real wolf started chasing fake wolf Nene down the street.. Not telling the truth and bluffer . But she does have a gift of words. She did say she was going to yank Kim's eyeballs out LOL
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread