+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 126 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3896232;
    Loved Ellin Barkin's no holds barred opinions of the housewuves.
    Me too! I loved how she was being so honest. Most celebrities are so neutral it's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3896232;
    Loved Ellin Barkin's no holds barred opinions of the housewuves.
    Ellen Barkin bashing??? Way out of line and mean. Because she's a celebrity she has the right to do this? I just don't like any of these people. Life is hard enough, but bash, bash, bash the same individual constantly is nothing but bullying. I know it's a reality show; however, if these gavones hate Danielle so much and they think she's vile, then why on earth would they even want to "associate" with her at all? Oh yeah, the money. So, that blows their credibility out of the water. Caroline is so full of herself and a control freak -- and the others are weak when it comes to her. I don't get that dynamic at all. Nothing like a pushy "broad." They all deserve each other -- and for Danielle to put herself on TV for everyone to see is sad. Everyone wants their 15 minutes, I suppose. Time's up!!!

Loved seeing Ellen paired with Caroline last night.
    They're 2 very similar, down to earth ladies, IMO.
    I happen to really like Caroline.
    I totally understand how she feels toward her sister and her family.
    I do like that she would not discuss the incident with Danielle because she wanted to respect Dina's confidance.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

NOTE TO MODS: Couldn't find the right place to put this, so I apologize for putting it here --- I couldn't access either the RHNY or RHNJ thread again. Same old problem. Just wanted to let you know. (Maybe you could allow us to 'reply' in the Announcement thread above, so we could all let you know if/when it happens again.)
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 05-13-2010 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3896414;
    I just don't like any of these people. Life is hard enough, but bash, bash, bash the same individual constantly is nothing but bullying. I know it's a reality show; however, if these gavones hate Danielle so much and they think she's vile, then why on earth would they even want to "associate" with her at all? Oh yeah, the money. So, that blows their credibility out of the water. Caroline is so full of herself and a control freak -- and the others are weak when it comes to her. I don't get that dynamic at all. Nothing like a pushy "broad." They all deserve each other -- and for Danielle to put herself on TV for everyone to see is sad. Everyone wants their 15 minutes, I suppose. Time's up!!!
    I really don't get the popularity of this show either. These four women who were connected by family or friendship before the show began have an advantage of familiarity to one woman who they've "investigated" and deem unworthy to join their circle. It's difficult to watch especially when the woman (Danielle) comes off so desperate and stalker-like. I feel that Danielle tries to get the others' approval so hard because this show is becoming a public humiliation for her. And I want to watch this why??? For me, this show is DONE!
    Last edited by Shaniac; 05-13-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: mispell

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3896414;
    Ellen Barkin bashing??? Way out of line and mean. Because she's a celebrity she has the right to do this?
    I don't think Ellen Barkin was bashing anyone, per-say. When Andy asked her a question about a housewife she gave an honest answer. She didn't give a neutral response like 99% of celebrities do. I appreciate that because it's annoying hearing that 'well I think everyone is acting the same' crap. She answered like most of us would...honestly.

I don't recall her going on and on about how she disliked someone...but it has been awhile maybe she did.

And you know, Danielle, is not innocent I mean, she bashes everyone's children for goodness sake. Now that's a level of low that no one should go too.

I didn't enjoy Sonja even a little bit on tonight's show. Way too interested in looking at herself in the monitor and trying to inject herself into conversations that didn't concern her. So, since Kelly was so upset abour tonight's episode, will she be on next week with SJP?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3902739;
    I didn't enjoy Sonja even a little bit on tonight's show. Way too interested in looking at herself in the monitor and trying to inject herself into conversations that didn't concern her. So, since Kelly was so upset abour tonight's episode, will she be on next week with SJP?
    Did Kelly call in or something? What was she upset about we all know how dumb she is, that was nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3902824;
    Did Kelly call in or something? What was she upset about we all know how dumb she is, that was nothing new.
    No - Andy was asking Sonja about what she thought about Kelly's edit on last nights show. He said that each of them gets a copy of the show a few days before it airs and he heard back from Kelly that she thought she was edited very unfairly in this episode - and that it wasn't an accurate portrayal of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3901924;
    I don't think Ellen Barkin was bashing anyone, per-say. When Andy asked her a question about a housewife she gave an honest answer. She didn't give a neutral response like 99% of celebrities do. I appreciate that because it's annoying hearing that 'well I think everyone is acting the same' crap. She answered like most of us would...honestly.

I don't recall her going on and on about how she disliked someone...but it has been awhile maybe she did.

And you know, Danielle, is not innocent I mean, she bashes everyone's children for goodness sake. Now that's a level of low that no one should go too.
    Sorry, but Barkin WAS badmouthing Danielle (i.e., siding with Caroline)...which is what we're all doing at some point; however, I resented the way she did it as if Danielle did bad things to HER......it's just the way it hit me. Guess I resented it because I feel Caroline is a bully and gives the impression that everyone is an outsider and that her family is more important than anyone else and their family.

Just sayin'........

Only good thing about the Ellen Barkin thingie -- I did not know that the "Sex and the City" auction was based on her.

+ Reply to Thread