+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 117 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I think what Ick loves most is the idea of having sex with a grass-is-greener guy. She pounded the love tank pretty hard for the past couple seasons. Probably the reality of sex is hard for her b/c her body is not very attractive, the meat market is unforgiving, the old guy she snagged ain't a keeper of any kind, and I suspect she knows it by now. I remember her trolling pretty strong for a hard body, and apparently had no takers. Small wonder.
    Wow Prism! That kinda wraps up the whole "Vicki Package" - love tank and all! Very well stated.
    Vicki might have it in her head that she is a "celebrity" and can get whomever she likes, but she is going to be very disappointed when she realizes that none of these men are interested in her for anything other than her "local" (as in Orange County, CA) notoriety.
    I can't say that I was ever a big fan of Lauri Waring and George Peterson, but I do have to commend them for bowing out of this "reality" series to go on to live their lives however they wish, with no cameras and public opinion on them. Vicki might want to follow suit.

Oh wait, I forgot to say: Vicki is an attention whore so no such luck with her leaving anytime soon. She might quit the show when the other women start referring to her as "grandma".

I fell asleep before theysaid who wAs the hottest NY husband. I would have said Bobby because he is splitting of Jill. Supportiveness is sexy. (not saying anything about Jill)

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I fell asleep before theysaid who wAs the hottest NY husband. I would have said Bobby because he is splitting of Jill. Supportiveness is sexy. (not saying anything about Jill)
    Mario won, followed by Bobby, then LuAnne's BF...poor Simon was last.

I really enjoyed Sunday's show with Jay Mohr. Kathy and Rich from NJ were on and not only weren't they interesting or funny, they also copped an attitude when he started making fun of Melissa's singing. He rolled with it and basically did the half hour on his own. Funny guy!

I felt bad for Kathy and Rich, it was like there were no questions for them. Certainly he didn't throw hardball questions, like "What happened between you and Teresa beyond the parents fighting??"

I felt he was fighting to get all of ANDY'S stupid stuff in, instead of letting it be about the guests. Forget all that filler crap, ask the questions!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Mario won, followed by Bobby, then LuAnne's BF...poor Simon was last.

I really enjoyed Sunday's show with Jay Mohr. Kathy and Rich from NJ were on and not only weren't they interesting or funny, they also copped an attitude when he started making fun of Melissa's singing. He rolled with it and basically did the half hour on his own. Funny guy!
    I actually enjoyed it, too.
    I thought Jay did a really good job.
    While I don't dislike Kathy and Rich, the fact that they're bff's with Melissa and Joe Gorga does give me pause.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Mom and Bunny,

I didn't really understand the poll between Kathy and Theresa - whose side are you on?
    I watched the episode and I didn't see any issue between Kathy and Theresa. Did I miss something? TIA

As much as Teresa couldn't stand Melissa, she was even more so with Kathy but would not explain why. The reasons we were given were:

1. Kathy's husband kept riding Teresa about her spending (and rightly so, as it happens!) and Teresa got all offended because Kathy didn't make Rich stop it. (Note: as an adult woman, she should have shut him down herself.imo.)

2. Evidently there was a feud between Teresa's parents and Kathy's parents about $200.

3. Kathy is a bff of Melissa, and Teresa took it personally instead of being adult about it. (Teresa had commented to Kathy "Family sucks." and Kathy thought "Gee, thanks.") Also, Teresa continually referred to Caroline and Jacqueline as her family and denounced Melissa/Joe and Kathy/Rich.

THanks, Mom.
    I thought I watched the whole episode. I guess I did not.

Surprised to see such a landslide for Theresa.

This was throughout the season, not on WWH. It was not addressed on WWH, which is why I tuned in in the first place!

+ Reply to Thread