+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 117 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Sooo ... did Jacqueline leave because she and Dina are feuding? I thought that was awkward. I thought this whole episode was awkward. This was the first one I've seen in awhile, because I couldn't tolerate the guests.
    I was just going to ask the same question. I only saw bits & pieces of the show so I thought maybe I just missed something.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

The thing that puzzles me & like I said earlier I didn't see this entire show, Vicky said she & Donn talk all the time but at the reunion she said she hadn't spoken to him since she served him with divorce papers. Wasn't the reunion show only taped a month ago?
    Sounds to me like someone is trying to do some damage control especially after her new bf is also "pulling a Slade" so-to-speak. Also not good to admit your daughter isn't speaking to you but is close to her step father.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

When Dina was doing her part for the game, there were people off camera cheering for her, and it sounded to me like Jacqueline and Chris. So I don't think they were on separately because of a feud. I think they've just figured out the show is too crowded with more than 2 guests at a time. As for Vicki, I completely agree that her appearance was 100% damage control. I think she and Jill Zarin are just alike in acting themselves on the show and the reunion shows, feeling the consequences of such bad behavior, and then trying to reverse course in short interviews. Vicki is getting torn apart right now because the public is finding out the truth. She thought if she poured her heart out at the reunion she'd get sympathy. She realized from reading on-line comments that it made people hate her more, so now she's trying to pretend everything is okay. I think she's a liar, and she hasn't saved face in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    When Dina was doing her part for the game, there were people off camera cheering for her, and it sounded to me like Jacqueline and Chris. So I don't think they were on separately because of a feud. I think they've just figured out the show is too crowded with more than 2 guests at a time.
    I don't know where Jac and Chris went when she got off stage but I do know that the people who were offcamera cheering for Dina were her male and female assistants. They were Tweeting while she was on and she gave one of them the book she won on the show. That set may be small but the entire cast of BH fit on it and if it was too small, why wasn't Vicki the one to leave? They were afterall, talking about the NJ episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I That set may be small but the entire cast of BH fit on it and if it was too small, why wasn't Vicki the one to leave? They were afterall, talking about the NJ episode.
    Because it is all about Vicky trying to promote Vicky. She is very well aware of all the negative press about her & her new bf that is all over the internet. What she doesn't realize is she can't undo something that was already aired on national tv.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Because it is all about Vicky trying to promote Vicky. She is very well aware of all the negative press about her & her new bf that is all over the internet. What she doesn't realize is she can't undo something that was already aired on national tv.
    Bwaahaahaa! But WE are here paying attention and taking notes! Take THAT, Icky

We're watching AND taking notes!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Something had to have really changed Brianna's mind and heart since she once said she wasn't very close to Don. Now, she is supporting Don and dissing the Vickster?

I hope Don is granted half of their community property, it is a 50-50 community property state and they were married for over 10 years. Don deserves every dime and them some for having to put up with that woman. Vick better get busy doing what she said she loves most - W-O-R-K!!!
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Anderson Cooper's dissing of LuLu -- the Countess of Chocula? -- she can't sing, "please stop" -- Not normally a Cooper fan, but I have to give him a for this one!
    mom2 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

HAHA it cracks me up how much of a fan Anderson Cooper seems to be of the Housewives franchise. He also had Simon on his Ridiculist a few months ago......ripped apart all the housewives who had released songs.....but surprisingly praised Kim Z. for Tardy for The Party. LOL

Either way I was really digging the chemistry between Tiffany Thiesen, Andy, and Matt Bomer. They all seemed to be having a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa View Post
    Something had to have really changed Brianna's mind and heart since she once said she wasn't very close to Don. Now, she is supporting Don and dissing the Vickster?

I hope Don is granted half of their community property, it is a 50-50 community property state and they were married for over 10 years. Don deserves every dime and them some for having to put up with that woman. Vick better get busy doing what she said she loves most - W-O-R-K!!!
    I think what Ick loves most is the idea of having sex with a grass-is-greener guy. She pounded the love tank pretty hard for the past couple seasons. Probably the reality of sex is hard for her b/c her body is not very attractive, the meat market is unforgiving, the old guy she snagged ain't a keeper of any kind, and I suspect she knows it by now. I remember her trolling pretty strong for a hard body, and apparently had no takers. Small wonder.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread