+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 116 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I would love to see Andy Cohen on 'Regis' but seeing as he's an executive with Bravo, I think that may be unlikely for him to take additional work on another network. And speaking of additional work, Ryan Seacrest has work up the ying-yang with all the shows he produces and/or stars on (like E News, American Idol, all of the Kardashian shows, his daily radio show, etc.). Anderson Cooper is being considered too --- but I think he's more interested in hard news and current events. My very favoritte choice would be Kelly husband Mark Consuelos who is TERRIFIC with her --- they really have adorable on-tv chemistry together --- and it doesn't hurt that he's the nicest guy ever, and gorgeous!!!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 06-26-2011 at 08:18 AM.

IMHO...I think Jeff Probst has always done a good job as a fill in for Regis....
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    IMHO...I think Jeff Probst has always done a good job as a fill in for Regis....
    I agree...Jeff's the best, as long as he can still do Survivor!

While Andy's funny and entertaining, I don't think his style of humor would translate well with the morning audience, just my opinion.
    Moontat likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Wow - tonight's poll question: Who is the sexiest NJ Househusband? this will be a challenge
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Sooo ... did Jacqueline leave because she and Dina are feuding? I thought that was awkward. I thought this whole episode was awkward. This was the first one I've seen in awhile, because I couldn't tolerate the guests.

I'm over Vicki. She would be the last person I'd try to befriend. Also, she was running around on Donn way before filing for divorce. She's allowed herself to be just as trashy as Tamra. I find it funny that she is now using the "You don't know everything" excuse that she berated Gretchen for. I think all 4 of them are slime.

Also, for the record I would like to address her comment "It takes 2 to make a marriage and 2 to break it apart." WRONG. It takes 1 to decide he wants to leave and no amount of working to keep it together will help if one is already mentally gone. Personal experience.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Jac is never the best one to have on the show if you want to have a spirited, fun time. She never really says anything, just giggles. It was very telling, IMO that she left before Dina came on. They had the entire cast of BH on that stage so it wasn't a matter of space.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Wow - tonight's poll question: Who is the sexiest NJ Househusband? this will be a challenge
    Easy for me. It'd be Chris, Jac's husband.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 06-27-2011 at 02:38 AM.
    luvsginger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Sooo ... did Jacqueline leave because she and Dina are feuding? I thought that was awkward. I thought this whole episode was awkward. This was the first one I've seen in awhile, because I couldn't tolerate the guests.

I'm over Vicki. She would be the last person I'd try to befriend. Also, she was running around on Donn way before filing for divorce. She's allowed herself to be just as trashy as Tamra. I find it funny that she is now using the "You don't know everything" excuse that she berated Gretchen for. I think all 4 of them are slime.

Also, for the record I would like to address her comment "It takes 2 to make a marriage and 2 to break it apart." WRONG. It takes 1 to decide he wants to leave and no amount of working to keep it together will help if one is already mentally gone. Personal experience.
    Cheating is very painful. From my studying, it creates bad karma. Can one expect to be treated well if they did not treat the other person well? Also from my studies is that there is no such thing as mistake, and there is pre-destiny. If Vicki has caused Don pain, she needs to be responsible and acknowledge this. Clearly they do not have a future because of the betrayal. I think that Don will need counseling. I don 't know that men are as flexible in these healing matters. I would say prayer is the answerbecause God is the only healing source.

I am an Aries but I do not understand the ability of someone to cause such a high level of pain. I have studied a lot. From the psychological studies( not yoga) (five languages of love-recommended to me by two divorced men) people have the highest desire to be loved. But everyone has different ways they perceive love is being communicated. So in one sentence you'd really have tocommunicate love in all of the five ways on a regular basis to be sure that the message is received. People who don't think they are loved will look elsewhere. And I am not a man, but failed relationships must be very shameful. Two different men who were divorced recommended the book to me. From a female side the personal pain and feeling unworthy is the most shameful. But like one of my very wise friends summed up, the cheater is the sh&& and the cheated on have nothing to be ashamed of.

All on all way to complicated for little me. There is predestiny. God loves everyone (even the cheaters, and our job is not to judge, we are not in others' shoes. Our job is to help other people and enjoy God's gifts. And prayer will help remove pain that would prevent us from enjoying them.

Yeah Chris is cute. A little to much sex talk this episode. Silly me. I like to think people ate not having sex.

I am going to change my name to old yoga B.

I think fear of the karma is upsetting Vicki. For her I recommend The Golden Present by Swami Satchedenanda. It has all the yoga teachings broken down in daily form. Lizard recommends that she doesn't make any legal commitments to whoever at this time. Just email me Vickster if you want the breakdown why,

I don't think Andy would be right for the Regis spot. I'm not sure he would appeal to the vast demographics that show covers.
    Regis is "out there" with his humor and Andy always has that sly, secretive smile and look on his face. I think a more "talk show host" type is needed and
    Andy is not that. altho perfect for the reunion shows!

+ Reply to Thread