+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 117 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I agree that Andy wins the jackh*le of the week award for that.

What did you all think of Ramona tonight?!!!!
    She was totally obnoxious.
    Seems she was the top vote getter in the poll tonight, too - Who would you like to see deported based on their behavior tonight?
    I thought the guy from Morning Joe made some great comments to her. It was obvious, though, that she didn't get them. She is pretty delusional.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I agree that Andy wins the jackh*le of the week award for that.

What did you all think of Ramona tonight?!!!!
    She was totally obnoxious.
    Seems she was the top vote getter in the poll tonight, too - Who would you like to see deported based on their behavior tonight?
    I thought the guy from Morning Joe made some great comments to her. It was obvious, though, that she didn't get them. She is pretty delusional.
    delusional yes...but she was also stinkin' drunk. Did you see the look on Andy's face when Ramona launched into a tirade about Countess LouLou...and the Count...and how everybody was cheating on everybody. Andy couldn't change the subject quick enough.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

But, she's always drunk.
    That doesn't excuse her behavior.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I laughed every time Andy had to keep reminding Ramona to watch herself because she was coming dangerously close to knocking over her glass on the side table!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    delusional yes...but she was also stinkin' drunk. Did you see the look on Andy's face when Ramona launched into a tirade about Countess LouLou...and the Count...and how everybody was cheating on everybody. Andy couldn't change the subject quick enough.
    Well he did read the tweet on-air from Luann saying how the fortune teller was absolutely dead on with everyone else. Surely he has worked with these women enough to know he'd get a reaction from Ramona to that! If he wants to play with fire he may get burned.

Quote Originally Posted by Boann View Post
    Well he did read the tweet on-air from Luann saying how the fortune teller was absolutely dead on with everyone else. Surely he has worked with these women enough to know he'd get a reaction from Ramona to that! If he wants to play with fire he may get burned.
    It's his show. These women live for the camera time and I seriously doubt any topic is off-limits.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    What are the chances they had two gift certificates on the set in case there was a tie? They probably came up with the idea for the prize that afternoon, and ran out to buy it. Then, when they tied, Andy had to improvise to come up with a way to deal with it.
    Based on seeing that they ALREADY had 2 separate $50.00 gift certificates (instead of only 1 for $100.00), I believe that they planned from the very beginning to give each guy $50.00 no matter what the outcome of that game was and NO ONE was ever going to get the full $100.00. Just my observation...

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Based on seeing that they ALREADY had 2 separate $50.00 gift certificates (instead of only 1 for $100.00), I believe that they planned from the very beginning to give each guy $50.00 no matter what the outcome of that game was and NO ONE was ever going to get the full $100.00. Just my observation...
    Yeah, why the cheap buget for our service men? Not good Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    But, she's always drunk.
    That doesn't excuse her behavior.
    But at least she didn't have long brunette hair extentions & a bustier from Forever 21 on either.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Andy finds LuLu's camel bucking as funny as I did...he played it just for laughs. He also wondered if the camel hadn't read her book...go Andy!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread