+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 117 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Loved last week's ep with Bethenny. She seems to have put everything behind her, and focus on what's really important - her husband and baby. Also, she seems to have gotten closer to Alex, who will be a much better and grown up friend than anyone else on the show. Loved how they kept referring to the book, mocking Jill, and the poll was a definite slam from the public to Jill. And how Andy brought up the "Jill wrote her own review" breaking news.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Looking forward to Alex vs Jill, and Alex on WWH afterward. Simon still skeeves me out, but I do read his blogs and agree with most of what he says.

I can't wait to see the smack down with Jill and Alex. Not looking forward to hearing the Countless sing. She sounded pretty bad.

FORT Fogey

Who the heck is Kim Zolciak to say someone (i.e. Luann) needs a voice coach?

Alex looked great. Darker, less brassy hair color looks better on her. Soooo...if Simon had to have a one night stand with one of the NY housewives it would be "Lulu," and "not The Countess."

Loved Silex on WWH. Kim is pure gold for Andy ... busted in a lie again. And for her to have a "professional?" opinion about anyone ...

When will they do WWH for NJ ?? I'm ready for that one.

So Lu is previewing her other single ... c'est la (something) next week?? Another

FORT Regular

I liked seeing Silex.. thought Alex looked great, loved her hairstyle. And I liked how she zinged Jill about always mentioning her book when she was WWH. I am finding myself really liking Silex.

Quote Originally Posted by mare68;3894597;
    I liked seeing Silex.. thought Alex looked great, loved her hairstyle. And I liked how she zinged Jill about always mentioning her book when she was WWH. I am finding myself really liking Silex.
    Like the others, Alex is also full of crap. Check her Bravo blog - it always either starts or ends with a plug for her own book (as does Simon's blog). So she didn't plug it on WWH until the end of the show? I'm not impressed.

FORT Regular

Watching What Happens Live right now and I just saw the most heartwarming thing ever. They showed a clip of RHoNJ where Carolyn has a heart to heart talk with her son. I'm assuming he was trying to get a job or something and he didn't get it and he was being down on himself and Carolyn gave a speech to him about not letting anone tll him that he can't do something. While they were showing the clip Carolyn started crying and they showed a message that her son sent to her for mothers day. I was sooooo touching. I may be wrong about the reason behind the talk but that's what I gathered from it because they didn't play enough of it for me to really know what was going on.

That scene made me cry. When Caroline was talking to Albie in the clip, she said something about a learning disability? I'm sure we will find out the rest. BTW Albie is so HOT.

Loved Ellin Barkin's no holds barred opinions of the housewuves.

+ Reply to Thread