+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 116 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

last night's show was on live when the news of bin laden getting a bullet in the head came through. Andy was thrilled. I am not sure Alexis, who was last night's guest, even knows who Osama bin laden was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    last night's show was on live when the news of bin laden getting a bullet in the head came through. Andy was thrilled. I am not sure Alexis, who was last night's guest, even knows who Osama bin laden was.
    Cracked me up when Alexis said after learning about Bin Laden she just wanted to turn her t.v. to CNN. Did you see Andy's face?

Did anyone see Kelly Rippa on last night? She loves some HW's. LOL

I cracked up when they showed a scene from after the tv show when off and that D.C. British housewife tore into Luann. OMG That was pretty wild. I had not seen it on-line. Was it set up though? It looked like Luann was laughing as the looked down at her lap.

I saw it, Debb.
    Yes, it was fun.
    Kelly seemed pretty tipsy. She sure seems to be a fan of the HW's. Loved her impression of Alexis's modeling debut. Priceless.

Cat really gave it to LouAnn. That was something!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I saw it, Debb.
    Yes, it was fun.
    Kelly seemed pretty tipsy. She sure seems to be a fan of the HW's. Loved her impression of Alexis's modeling debut. Priceless.

Cat really gave it to LouAnn. That was something!!
    Andy acted shocked, but would he really not expect that to happen? I would love to be a fly on the wall and see what REALLY happens with those HW's.

Oh, this reminds me of what a great impression Sonja did of Ramona on the last episode of their show!!!!!!!! I cracked up.

I actually enjoyed Bethenny on WWHL last night. She is a very wealthy woman now and I wish she could relax and enjoy it. The only problem I've ever had with her is that she whines about what she doesn't have but then when she gets it, she's still not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I actually enjoyed Bethenny on WWHL last night. She is a very wealthy woman now and I wish she could relax and enjoy it. The only problem I've ever had with her is that she whines about what she doesn't have but then when she gets it, she's still not happy.
    Oh, I hope she gets over that. I have heard that when you are trying to make it, you worry you won't make it, and then when you do make it, you worry that you will lose it. I think I heard Joan Rivers say that.

FORT Fogey

Well she grew up without any stability, so that fear of losing what she loves is probably pretty deeply ingrained. It's almost impossible to fathom what not having a loving mother can do to a person, especially if they don't have any other stable influences.

Did you catch how catty Andy was with Kelly last night? He gave her so many evil looks and smart remarks. Andy realizes just how far out there she is. Dealing with her is like talking to someone who doesn't speak English. There is a big disconnect with her. Cindy seems to communicate with her, so that's why I think she's out in left field too.

It was a nice way for Kelly to show off just how far out there she is.

Simon's singing was sooooo terrible. It was funny in a pathetic kind of way. I guess he was making fun of himself and letting everyone else in on it. He really isn't gifted with vocals, so I guess it was just for fun. I wonder if he got paid or if he paid them to allow him to sing.

I really love Andy. He is so funny. If I could have Andy and the character of Zoey on Nurse Jackie work in my office, it would be a blast! Both are so funny. If you don't watch Nurse Jackie on Showtime, check it out. Zoey, who is a nurse, is the funniest thing. I wish they could get her on What What Happens. Hey, that's a great idea!

Cindy ( who I thought I was going to like ) + Kelly + Simon singing =

+ Reply to Thread