+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 126 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm still not buying that Eddie is straight.
    And, he is just creepy, altogether.
    No that big a fan of Slade, but I'd take him over Eddie any day.
    As far as Eddie owning the law firm, I never heard of a non lawyer owning a law firm, either.
    Tamra was looking her usual tra*py self. No surprise, there.
    Her poor kids.
    OMG, she looked awful in that top. And Andy asking what was going on and Trampra says, "oh nothing, I may have put on a little weight" whattttttt she looked TRAMPY AND HUGE. ITA with the poster (I think on here or on the OC thread) that this is one huge game with Trampra and Simon
    KAREN

Did anyone see Alex and Denise Richards on the show last night? It was pretty good. Alex and Denise went toe to toe in a model show down and I thought Alex held her own.

Andy was charming. I swear, I think he's done something. He's getting cuter each week. He was on Joy Behar too and looked so fine.

Denise is concerned about Charlie and her girls have not met the Goddesses.
    Denise says that she will appear on the HW's of Beverly Hills when she is at a luncheon with Kyle next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did anyone see Alex and Denise Richards on the show last night? It was pretty good. Alex and Denise went toe to toe in a model show down and I thought Alex held her own.

Andy was charming. I swear, I think he's done something. He's getting cuter each week. He was on Joy Behar too and looked so fine.

Denise is concerned about Charlie and her girls have not met the Goddesses.
    Denise says that she will appear on the HW's of Beverly Hills when she is at a luncheon with Kyle next season.
    Ya, it was as entertaining as usual. DR looked a bit dark to me. And I think AC asked her about that as well. I liked that she was there for Brooke and offered to take the boys while she is in rehab.
    I loved the way the show played the runway march with Ramona, back and forth
    KAREN

I'm really liking Denise Richards every time she's on this show. She's not at all catty like most of the women who're on the show She seems incredibly sweet and so very pretty.

What can I say about Alex??!! Can't stand the woman. I still can't believe she's only 36. She needs to stand up straight and wear a bra. And, I've never seen teeth like those. They have points at the end of each tooth. Very strange and frightening looking.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Did anybody see Cat from DC sink her teeth into NY Luanne the other night when they were hosting the Bravo Royal Wedding special? I was wondering if anyone else though Cat came off slightly.......inebriated. I couldn't tell if it was just her sarcasm or sense of humor or if she was really intoxicated.

FORT Fogey

She really seemed like she didn't want to be there. I wonder if that's because her show has been cancelled? Did you see her on the post-show posted on-line? She lays into Luann so much there that it seemed like Andy got uncomfortable. I did find it interesting that Luann claimed her expertise on etiquette came from living in Europe socializing with the people who attended the wedding, but it was Cat who obviously knew the right people to know Prince Harry.

I loved it! I do think as the night went on and Cat kept drinking from her "tea" cup she got more and more uncaring what she said. I think she went into the show not liking Luann and finding her pretentious and fake and the more she drank the more she let it show. I was a riot to see...Cat may have been wrong in her approach but she was so right in what she said, just appearing on any of these housewives shows means you have NO class something Luann hasn't realized. I laughed my patookie off!

Cat is my new bff. She really did call Lu out on her phoniness, and kept driving the two faced point home.

Andy, no one cares what Fake Countess thinks of real royals. You should have put people who actually know what they're talking about on there, like Cat and probably Lisa.

Ugh. The encouragement of these people to be fake, phony and high school is totally annoying and reveals a lot about Andy's character, in my own opinion.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Cat is my new bff. She really did call Lu out on her phoniness, and kept driving the two faced point home.

Andy, no one cares what Fake Countess thinks of real royals. You should have put people who actually know what they're talking about on there, like Cat and probably Lisa.

Ugh. The encouragement of these people to be fake, phony and high school is totally annoying and reveals a lot about Andy's character, in my own opinion.
    Mmmmmmmm, I don't know, but I think that Andy may be laughing AT them as much as he is laughing WITH them. I love Andy, and I think that he allows himself to come across as a sweet, simple, easy going guy who's easy to fool, but I think he's actually a very smart cookie who knows that the more he encourages these women, the better the audience likes it!

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    She really seemed like she didn't want to be there. I wonder if that's because her show has been cancelled? Did you see her on the post-show posted on-line? She lays into Luann so much there that it seemed like Andy got uncomfortable. I did find it interesting that Luann claimed her expertise on etiquette came from living in Europe socializing with the people who attended the wedding, but it was Cat who obviously knew the right people to know Prince Harry.
    Loved Cat's teeth-sinking. Andy puts all HWs into corners where he can manipulate them like trained cats- under that little boy soft look, he's very clever.

It appears Countless LuLu thinks she's socialized with royalty, but, hmmm..... seems she wasn't invited to the royal hoopla after all.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread