+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

FORT Fanatic

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Some viewer mailed in a question - asking Elsa how she stays looking so young. WTF?? Pictures of Elsa from many years ago show her as a fabulously beautiful woman; but the poor thing is now a very old very ugly wreck. What kind of bad judgment allows a woman to go on national television looking like that. She is to be pitied. I wish someone would have a serious talk with her.
    When I heard the question, I thought the same thing WTF. Where is her neck? Seriously, is she in some sort of brace?

She is funny though!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Anyone watching Jill and Romana on the show tonight? Ugh Jill still gets on my nerves, it's never her fault! Turned a new leaf? yeah right.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Andy kind of lost control there for a while. And not to be a mean girl myself, Jill looks fairly ridiculous with that outfit and hairstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13 View Post
    Anyone watching Jill and Romana on the show tonight? Ugh Jill still gets on my nerves, it's never her fault! Turned a new leaf? yeah right.
    I only watched a little bit of the show but it took me awhile to figure out that it was Jill sitting there. I thought she was rather daring wearing her hair in such an extreme 'do. I think you need to be drop-dead-gorgeous and YOUNG to pull off that look.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I only watched a little bit of the show but it took me awhile to figure out that it was Jill sitting there. I thought she was rather daring wearing her hair in such an extreme 'do. I think you need to be drop-dead-gorgeous and YOUNG to pull off that look.
    Jill is neither drop dead gorgeous or young and she looked ridiculous! I thought she was trying to look like Madonna.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Jill is neither drop dead gorgeous or young and she looked ridiculous! I thought she was trying to look like Madonna.
    There are simply no words....

FORT Regular

I thought the same thing on the outfit. WTF was that. She looked so stupid. Once she started fighting with Ramona and turned it off and went to sleep.

These ladies are both off of their rockers, but I laughed my but& off.. How funny were they? Jill is like on another planet and Ramona is on a roma-coaster, LOL

I actually liked Jill's hair if it had been toned down just a bit, but I do like her new face look. It's less makeup and maybe a little something else if you know what I mean? She denied it, but so.....her face seemed much younger too when they were sitting near the cake at the wedding. But, still she is HORRIBLE.

Her outfit was bizarre, but if she had worn nice clothes, I think she would have looked much better with a new do.

Jill obviously doesn't have anyone in the whole world who actually cares about her or they would never have let her appear on tv in that outfit.

FORT Newbie

I thought she was trying to be Kyle and Lisa (jiggy) from Beverly Hills!

+ Reply to Thread