+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 117 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I thought Andy was making fun of the Oscars show - not the kids. But he did apologize for it, and made himself the jackhole of the week for it. So he was at least sensitive to the way many people took it.
    Or was it just a way to say exactly what he wants to say and then add: 'oops, my bad?"
    But then I don't trust any Hollywood types.

FORT Fogey

I don't know, I think he was honestly sorry. He really doesn't make children a target for his snark, usually.

I kind of agreed with him - couldn't the Oscars have pitched in and gotten each of those kids a nice outfit?

Loved seeing Carla from Top Chef All-Stars on last night's show! She didn't have to work too hard, she mostly just reacted with wide-eyed shock at all the talk about the OC ladies' sex lives. The game of the night was "Holy Hootie Hoo", where they hid faces of RH's in pictures of Carla's dishes from Top Chef. (The Holy part was because Alexis was there too).
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Some viewer mailed in a question - asking Elsa how she stays looking so young. WTF?? Pictures of Elsa from many years ago show her as a fabulously beautiful woman; but the poor thing is now a very old very ugly wreck. What kind of bad judgment allows a woman to go on national television looking like that. She is to be pitied. I wish someone would have a serious talk with her.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Sweet fancy Moses, Elsa is so delusional. I don't know whether to cry or laugh. Probably a bit of both.

Marysol's mom's (Elsa) face is absolutely PAINFUL to look at. I have to physically turn my head (or the channel) when she's on. Usually I'm pretty tolerant but......

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Some viewer mailed in a question - asking Elsa how she stays looking so young. WTF?? Pictures of Elsa from many years ago show her as a fabulously beautiful woman; but the poor thing is now a very old very ugly wreck. What kind of bad judgment allows a woman to go on national television looking like that. She is to be pitied. I wish someone would have a serious talk with her.
    I don't usually watch this show but caught a bit while changing channels. On my hubby's big HD tv, up close, Elsa is almost unbelivable as a real human. She looks like a life-like Muppet.
    The part I saw was when that question was asked. While answering, she raised her arm, revealing old saggy skin, age spots and those very red patches that old people sometimes have on their arms. This happens to all of us but why would anyone think she looked young????
    And why are hers and her daughter's faces so full? Is that the result of "fillers?" Their heads seemed so out of proportion to their bodies...so full and round. (I don't really know what fillers are or what they do.)
    I sure wouldn't mind having that enormous emerald ring though!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I don't usually watch this show but caught a bit while changing channels. On my hubby's big HD tv, up close, Elsa is almost unbelivable as a real human. She looks like a life-like Muppet.
    The part I saw was when that question was asked. While answering, she raised her arm, revealing old saggy skin, age spots and those very red patches that old people sometimes have on their arms. This happens to all of us but why would anyone think she looked young????
    And why are hers and her daughter's faces so full? Is that the result of "fillers?" Their heads seemed so out of proportion to their bodies...so full and round. (I don't really know what fillers are or what they do.)
    I sure wouldn't mind having that enormous emerald ring though!!
    I happened to catch this last night. Her face and hands appear very bloated.

Aren't alcholics bloated from drinking so much?? Her hands were huge. I am just saying. She has had way too much done to her face but she is a true character that cracks me up.

Elsa was beautiful as a young woman. Now she looks like Jabba The Hutt. Her face is so bloated. Maybe she went to the same plastic surgeon as Michael Jackson. It is painful to look at her. Apparently she doesn't want to grow old gracefully.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Loved seeing Carla from Top Chef All-Stars on last night's show! She didn't have to work too hard, she mostly just reacted with wide-eyed shock at all the talk about the OC ladies' sex lives. The game of the night was "Holy Hootie Hoo", where they hid faces of RH's in pictures of Carla's dishes from Top Chef. (The Holy part was because Alexis was there too).
    Carl reacts with wide-eyed shock at life.

+ Reply to Thread