+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 117 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

LOL, i thought slade was pretty amusing last night.

i think he has a great attitude abt all the nasty rumors/stories abt him.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    I looooooove me some Slade. I think he's been woefully misjudged.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I was absolutely thrilled that Tamra did not win the poll.
    I liked that both Gretchen and Slade didn't try to sling mud. They both took the high road.
    I think in a kind of odd way, they suit each other. They are both pretty funny.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

Well, consistence may be the 'hobgoblin of small mnids' but I've lusted for Slade and been on his side from day one.

What was going on last week with Andy and Tamra? They started out okay laughing and showing the famous kiss from New Year's Eve, but then Andy got very critical of her. He made so many digs at her that it really made me wonder what was going on behind the scenes. I know part of it was joking, but it went on more than a joke. Does anyone know the real reason?

This is a bit off topic, but am I the only one who loves looking at all the s**t Andy has displayed in the background behind him, behind his guests, everywhere?
    From the Justin Beiber doll to the art glass (?) to the Jiggy photo - I love love love it!

Kathy Griffin was funny on Andy's tonight. Love that she says she's cutting back on the foul words- I think it always detracted from her humor. Hope she continues those great Palin jokes.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    This is a bit off topic, but am I the only one who loves looking at all the s**t Andy has displayed in the background behind him, behind his guests, everywhere?
    From the Justin Beiber doll to the art glass (?) to the Jiggy photo - I love love love it!
    I love Andy's toys too. What I don't love is his sense of humor at times. I don't find it funny when he is making fun of the kids singing at the Oscars, or calling pedophile Bishop Eddie Long his boo, or bringing on a Joran van der sloot lookalike right after he murdered that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I love Andy's toys too. What I don't love is his sense of humor at times. I don't find it funny when he is making fun of the kids singing at the Oscars, or calling pedophile Bishop Eddie Long his boo, or bringing on a Joran van der sloot lookalike right after he murdered that girl.
    Wow - I didn't see any of those episodes. That is not acceptable humor no matter how you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Wow - I didn't see any of those episodes. That is not acceptable humor no matter how you look at it.
    I don't know anything about any of the things listed above, except for the kids singing at the Oscars. I saw Andy when he spoke about them. What he was pointing out was their t-shirts. He thought that for a formal occassion the show should have fitted them in some more formal clothes. That was my take on it. I can see how the parents may not have been able to afford special clothes, but a white shirt and dark pants would have been better than t-shirts. Just saying....LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't know anything about any of the things listed above, except for the kids singing at the Oscars. I saw Andy when he spoke about them. What he was pointing out was their t-shirts. He thought that for a formal occassion the show should have fitted them in some more formal clothes. That was my take on it. I can see how the parents may not have been able to afford special clothes, but a white shirt and dark pants would have been better than t-shirts. Just saying....LOL
    I saw it, and I had the same take. I thought Andy was making fun of the Oscars show - not the kids. But he did apologize for it, and made himself the jackhole of the week for it. So he was at least sensitive to the way many people took it. I remember him calling Eddie Long his boo. I didn't take it as any sort of endorsement of Eddie Long. I took it as a fun way to mock the man and blast him for his hipocrisy preaching against homosexuality, and then having relationships with young impressionable parishoners. Don't know anything about the lookalike, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was also mocking a bad guy not celebrating him.

+ Reply to Thread