+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 117 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Anyone see RuPaul on Sunday night's show? I missed it, but I'm guessing that was a blast...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4161130;
    Anyone see RuPaul on Sunday night's show? I missed it, but I'm guessing that was a blast...
    I did! He was great. I liked him so much I set my DVR to tape RuPaul's Drag Race tonight. I've never watched it but I find RuPaul to be extremely charming.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4161130;
    He had some very insightful things to say about the Atlanta housewives episode. Like we are all calling Nene a jealous snake in the grass and he (she? I don't know what pronoun they prefer) would analyze the situation.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;4161212;
    I did! He was great. I liked him so much I set my DVR to tape RuPaul's Drag Race tonight. I've never watched it but I find RuPaul to be extremely charming.
    I don't even know RuPaul or how it was he got famous other than dressing in drag, but I found both he and Lawrence very nice and charming. They were pretty clearly in Kim's camp which I found interesting.

I do adore Kim...she's such a tramp and a scamp and everything in between but in an off-the-charts extreme sort of way. I love that kind of excentricity (although she's too loud for my tastes).

I haven't watched a whole lot of this season, but I said it before and I think it still holds true today. NeNe and Kim are thick as thieves at the core. They LOVE each others' company and have sort of a mutual respect thing going. They may have had it out now, but I hope they reconcile one day in the future. Could you imagine the two of them together at 65yrs or something? They would be hysterical!

Anybody watch Kim and her baby daddy on Andy last night? Poor guy (Kroy?) looked so uncomfortable! And Kims wig made her look like one of those afghan dogs.

i saw it and was left wondering if kroy has a mental deficiency . . . .

Geez, me too. That Kroy guy, I guess he plays somekinda ball? But, yukkkk, very hard to look at and something really wrong with him not connecting verbally to Skim or Andy on the show. Something's not right there. These days ballplayers are pulled when they've had too many concussions, right?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Come on now...how smart can he be...he IS swimming in the Kim pond which is under consideration by the EPA as a hazzardous waste dump.

Seriously, this relationship doesn't stand a chance. Kim making do on an NFL minimum wage paycheck? Not going to happen. She will be back with Big Poppi's wallet before the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4172297;
    Anybody watch Kim and her baby daddy on Andy last night? Poor guy (Kroy?) looked so uncomfortable! And Kims wig made her look like one of those afghan dogs.
    I didn't see her on the reunion show, however she was on the Wendy Williams show this morning and you're absolutely right - her wig makes her look just like an Afghan dog! I also noticed that Kim looked like she was larger than Wendy Williams and Wendy is 6' tall without (?) heels. I didn't see the two of them standing next to each other but sitting on the interview couch, Kim just looked bigger than Wendy.
    I feel bad for the baby that Kim and Kroy have created. It will be interesting to see what all of these children (of the screwed up reality tv housewives) will become as they get older. I sadly think that some of them will become a hot mess just like their mothers/fathers.

FORT Regular

I think Kroy was just out of his element - he seems kind of reserved and quiet in general - but when he did talk, he didn't seem stupid to me at all. I'm always surprised when guys like Kroy choose (trashy) girls like Kim. He seems so much classier and too good for her. Big mistake to get her pregnant.

+ Reply to Thread