+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 120 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

FORT Fanatic

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4147960;
    Not a fan of Camille's, but I did give her credit for participating last night.
    She really was grilled and skewered.
    Not a fan either, but I think she got grilled, and answered questions, didn't squirm like others, or say, "Next" or "Read my Book". (yet)
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Every time I see those new big plastic-frame black glasses on people I want to laugh. Reminds me of George Burns. But they're all the rage here, even with people who have no prescription glass. Very fun!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I actually have old pictures of my Dad wearing those glasses. They brought back fond memories of my Dad and Clark Kent.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4148476;
    I think that is exactly Camille's new modem of operation. Saw her on the cover of some celeb magazine at the dentist's today. In the article, she talks about how she was such a "monster" on this season of RHBH, feels bad about things she said to Kyle, about giving Kyle a book on How To Behave, etc etc.
    It's possible that her managers/trainers told her to change her tune and apologize and grovel to gain sympathy from viewers.
    It would be a smart move if her giant ego allows it.
    I think the proof will be in the pudding. Let's see how Camille contains herself, if she can contain herself once the fire is turned up in the throws of the negotiations of the divorce settlement between her and Kelsey. When it comes to money, the true colors in people like the Housewives usually lends toward hauling out gloves. Besides, if Kyle came at Camille with what Camille thought was a threat or accusation against her, I would wager to say the old Camille would have no problem showing up in a hot split second.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4149105;
    Every time I see those new big plastic-frame black glasses on people I want to laugh. Reminds me of George Burns. But they're all the rage here, even with people who have no prescription glass. Very fun!
    Both my kids bought Ray Ban sunglasses with the large black frames, had the lenses removed and had the optometrist fill them with their prescription...I guess its all the rage these days.....my daughter did it aoubt 4 years ago and my son did it 2 years ago, so it's been trendy for a few years now...not my style but whatever!!! LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4149105;
    I keep seeing Buddy Holly glasses.
    (oops, guess that gives away my age )

I found it disturbing to watch Andy giggling with Adrienne and Taulor after last night's episode. I think Adrienne is all kinds of awesome but I wish that that he'd had Kyle/Kim on last night. I guess they aren't at that place yet in their relationship.

I loved the montage of awkward toasts Andy showed from the Bev. Hills show!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4156261;
    I found it disturbing to watch Andy giggling with Adrienne and Taulor after last night's episode. I think Adrienne is all kinds of awesome but I wish that that he'd had Kyle/Kim on last night. I guess they aren't at that place yet in their relationship.
    I totally agree.
    I like Andy, but he's definitely a Mike Fleiss (The Bachlor) type. He may be a kinder, gentler, more attractive one, but he's the one who's creating this trash that is just so hard to turn off.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Hard to watch Andy yukking it up around the Kim issue. He apparently doesn't have empathy when people are really hurt.... as opposed to the fake hurt espoused by, oh, Tamra or Vicky of OC, that wench sex tape maker from NJ (wassername?), or that darling NY Kelly woman. I like Andy, but don't like knowing he always values ratings above feelings.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread