+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 126 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree355Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I like Lisa a lot, but I feel darned sorry for her dog. That little guy is miserable, being held up by his diaphragm with his little legs sticking out stiff, and all those hats and shirts so unyielding and uncomfortable. How can she do that to a dog she loves???.... my guess is she has no clue how cruel she's being. And really, there's no way to tell her. Bravo doesn't post negative "comments". I've tried in a nice way to tell Lisa to please be kinder to her dog. No luck.

I recognize the dog's leg problem from another little dog I know, and he very well may have pain even when treated gently. He just sits silent with his little legs sticking straight out, probably a little shocky, unable to move about properly. I hate animal abuse. Lisa, please~~
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4137669;
    I like Lisa a lot, but I feel darned sorry for her dog. That little guy is miserable, being held up by his diaphragm with his little legs sticking out stiff, and all those hats and shirts so unyielding and uncomfortable. How can she do that to a dog she loves???.... my guess is she has no clue how cruel she's being. And really, there's no way to tell her. Bravo doesn't post negative "comments". I've tried in a nice way to tell Lisa to please be kinder to her dog. No luck.

I recognize the dog's leg problem from another little dog I know, and he very well may have pain even when treated gently. He just sits silent with his little legs sticking straight out, probably a little shocky, unable to move about properly. I hate animal abuse. Lisa, please~~
    If she tweets, why not tweet the message to her? In fact, if you can get us her Twitter address and post it here on FORT, I'll bet a lot of us would also tweet her and let her know that she's hurting her little Jiggy. She may not even realize it. Also, her restaurant has a website Beverly Hills Restaurant | Italian & Asian cuisine at Villa Blanca). You could send also her an email there. . .

I think Jiggy looks uncomfortable too. What's she thinking about? I think she's nervous and likes having a prop.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4138227;
    If she tweets, why not tweet the message to her? In fact, if you can get us her Twitter address and post it here on FORT, I'll bet a lot of us would also tweet her and let her know that she's hurting her little Jiggy. She may not even realize it. Also, her restaurant has a website Beverly Hills Restaurant | Italian & Asian cuisine at Villa Blanca). You could send also her an email there. . .
    Ok, I sent an email to her Ask Pinky forum. I'm pretty sensitive about treating pets with care, and I suppose she and others might disagree on my opinion that it's abusive to subject her dog to pain & discomfort. Ah well, I posted the message for her to consult with her veterinarian about the kindest way to treat her little dog.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

BTW I'm not a big tweeter, but I think ya can only tweet to people who are following you, right?
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4139593;
    BTW I'm not a big tweeter, but I think ya can only tweet to people who are following you, right?
    That's true if you want to direct (or private message) her but you can post to her public Twitter at any time. If anyone missed the wig drop or is suffering from insomnia, it will be replayed tomorrow night at 2:00 a.m.
    Last edited by Bunny555; 01-06-2011 at 02:45 AM.

"Home girl can suck the chrome off a tailpipe"....Bethenny's response to Andy's question about Taylor's lips.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Bethenny was hilarious on Watch What Happens last night! I just enjoy her so much. Her cryptic comments were not only funny but spot on! I have to go back and watch the show again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4140978;
    "Home girl can suck the chrome off a tailpipe"....Bethenny's response to Andy's question about Taylor's lips.
    She did make quick work out of that cotton candy in Vegas. I fell asleep during this last night. Glad it is TiVoed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4140978;
    Old joke/saying); however, haven't heard it in years.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread