+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 117 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4135971;
    Usually Andy's shows are fairly good, but the NYEve show - what I saw of it- was really off. The constraints of the seating arrangement were awkward, and the guest mix was so not good! Lisa Vanderpump looked out of place with that tawdry group; I kinda think she was humiliated- but she kept her game face on. Bet she'll never do that kind of thing again!
    ITA Prism...I was very disappointed in Andy's very first New Year's Eve show.
    Not enough time spent with each individual guest; the previous guests being moved to sitting behind the couch by the bartender. And those guests behind the couch could not be heard - did they not have microphones on once they were moved behind the couch? And poor poor Jiggy - he always looks SO miserable in those silly outfits. Please Lisa, start letting that sweet little dog be what he is: a DOG. The costumes were cute for the first few seconds but now it's gotten to be downright inhumane. The whole "jiggy and Grandma Wrinkles" marriage was stupid and ENOUGH already with BEN WEINER.
    Happy New Year Andy....Hope you put more time and effort into Bravo's 2011 New Year's Eve party

FORT Fan

I agree that:

There was too much going on.
    Most of it was tacky (I'm looking at you, Nene and Tamra).
    One of these things was not like the others -- the lovely Lisa indeed did not fit in with this group of jackasses but she was a good sport about it.

On another topic, Giggy has alopecia. Hence the wardrobe to protect his bare skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Karennz;4136025;
    On another topic, Giggy has alopecia. Hence the wardrobe to protect his bare skin.
    Yes, I know Giggy has alopecia, however, dragging him all over the planet dressed in silly costumes (does curing canine alopecia require wearing a top hat?) and constantly stressing him out with all of the craziness surrounding him, is not going to help cure his alopecia.
    But I understand your point Karenz..about why Giggy has clothing on due to his skin condition. There are obviously lots of animal lovers here on FORT

FORT Fan

NYE was one hilarious hot mess. It was all over the place and Andy is still learning how to wrangle a large group of alpha females and keep them on track. I did love Zoila's acceptance speech .."all my life growing up in Nicaragua I never dreamed that such a thing was possible." and Jimmy Fallon singing Tardy for the Party as Neil Young.

[QUOTE=Boann;4136183;I did love Zoila's acceptance speech .."all my life growing up in Nicaragua I never dreamed that such a thing was possible[/QUOTE]

God bless Zoila! She definitely reminds us all how much we have to be grateful for!

Glad I dvr'd it and watched later. I adore little Lexi, and loved seeing Dina there. Hope she returns to RHONJ. NeNe is a camera hog. Damn woman! She kept making these weird faces and putting her hands on her hips looking all snoody tooty. Tamra acted like a ho*, or is that the acceptable behavior these days? I like to have a good time, but that making out with gay guys and random guys on NYE is just not my thing. Also didn't like her outfit. Nor did I like Lisa's! I love LIsa, but she looked like she was going to a ball or something. It's okay to dress down a tad. Geesh. NeNe's dress was awful with those two miniature babies teetering on making a showing. Kim needs to go! That song is okay, but do we really need to watch her sing it? And what is the latest beef between Kim and NeNe b/c they were obviously avoiding each other. One minute they're friends, the next they are having a showdown at the supermarket. smh.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fanatic

I too wondered about Kim and NeNe, no contact on the show. Maybe since it was all about NeNe.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fan

God bless Zoila! She definitely reminds us all how much we have to be grateful for!

She was being sarcastic. lol She also explained that she was so emotional because she was having her period!

Didn't get to see all of this yet but what I did see..Oh Vey!

Nene, love ya but PLEAE get clothes that fit you. Pssst..here's a tip..if you have to keep pulling your top up it's a safe bet that it is too small.

Poor Jiggy...I actually thought he was a stuffed animal. I didn't see him move once. I understand he has a skin condition but why can't he wear a t-shirt that is comfortable & can move in. Ok wearing that costume, how does he go "potty"?

Tamarra....wow talk about a mess. I can't call her a hot mess because she isn't hot. This past year has not been very flattering for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4136468;
    Glad I dvr'd it and watched later. I adore little Lexi, and loved seeing Dina there. Hope she returns to RHONJ. NeNe is a camera hog. Damn woman! She kept making these weird faces and putting her hands on her hips looking all snoody tooty. Tamra acted like a ho*, or is that the acceptable behavior these days? I like to have a good time, but that making out with gay guys and random guys on NYE is just not my thing. Also didn't like her outfit. Nor did I like Lisa's! I love LIsa, but she looked like she was going to a ball or something. It's okay to dress down a tad. Geesh. NeNe's dress was awful with those two miniature babies teetering on making a showing. Kim needs to go! That song is okay, but do we really need to watch her sing it? And what is the latest beef between Kim and NeNe b/c they were obviously avoiding each other. One minute they're friends, the next they are having a showdown at the supermarket. smh.
    What showdown in the supermarket?

+ Reply to Thread