+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 117 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I didn't even recognize Marie Osmond for quite a while when she appeared...that is...until Andy said her name. She must have had some work done on her face...she looked very different to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4129975;
    I didn't even recognize Marie Osmond for quite a while when she appeared...that is...until Andy said her name. She must have had some work done on her face...she looked very different to me.
    Same thoughts exactly. A bit off track here but I saw Barry Manilow on a BBC show the other day. If it wasn't announced who he was I never would have known who it was. Way too much Botox. His face was frozen stiff. I can't imagine him singing. Don't you need emotion to make a song work or is he so much an icon that emotion doesn't really matter?

Wow...haven't seen Barry Manilow on anything in quite some time.

Marie seemed a little too peppy to me. I want what she's taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4129974;
    I also send my condolences your way Dragonlady...so sorry to hear of your loss...I pray the Lord comforts you and heals your heart and brings you joy in place of your sadness.
    Thank you. So many here have been so kind.

FORT Fanatic

Well I spent New Year's Eve with this group! There was so much going on, NeNe took over the show, Kim sang, but looked more like she wanted a cig, and a drink. Jeff kept pushing her to drink. Jiggy(?) and Grandma Wrinkles got married, and Lexi was there with Dina. Tamara tried to be the center of attention. Of course Ben called in!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I rang in the new year with Andy too. Nene really is a piece of work.......can't stand for the attention to be anywhere but on her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4135747;
    I rang in the new year with Andy too. Nene really is a piece of work.......can't stand for the attention to be anywhere but on her.
    That's what I hated. I thought Tamara was going to hog the camera, but all about NeNe. Oh, and the horrible wig drop. Megan McCain looked out of place.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Tamra tried her best to hog the camera, but kept getting overpowered by NeNe. Nene's a bit much, but I'd still take her over Tamra.
    Tamra looked like a hoo*er, once again, last night.
    Can't get over how beautiful Dina's daughter, Lexie, looked. What a beautiful young woman she's becoming.
    I thought Meghan McCain looked like she was really having a grand old time. Too funny.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

I didn't last long watching this show. I don't watch all the different series so I wasn't familar with many of the women. Way too much going on.

Usually Andy's shows are fairly good, but the NYEve show - what I saw of it- was really off. The constraints of the seating arrangement were awkward, and the guest mix was so not good! Lisa Vanderpump looked out of place with that tawdry group; I kinda think she was humiliated- but she kept her game face on. Bet she'll never do that kind of thing again!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread