+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 117 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B;4128503;
    I have a secret big crush on Tom Colicchio.

Enjoyed the show that night with Denise and Kyle.

Watched a litte of the show with Iman and Diane. Was it me or did Diane seem like she wasn't all that fond of Iman?
    I also got the vibe from Diane V. that she wasn't pleased with Iman in some way, or pleased to be on the show for some reason. Or maybe she's just not a smilie person.

Speaking of smilie people--- I enjoyed the show last night with Kyle and Denise Richards, but then Marie Osmond shows up and takes over with her insane talking/laughing. If she's not a 'naturally peppy' person... then I'll have what SHE'S having...

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B;4128503;
    I have a secret big crush on Tom Colicchio.

Enjoyed the show that night with Denise and Kyle.

Watched a litte of the show with Iman and Diane. Was it me or did Diane seem like she wasn't all that fond of Iman?
    I don't think Diane is fond of Iman...... is ANYONE fond of Iman? She's a jerk.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4128714;
    Speaking of smilie people--- I enjoyed the show last night with Kyle and Denise Richards, but then Marie Osmond shows up and takes over with her insane talking/laughing. If she's not a 'naturally peppy' person... then I'll have what SHE'S having...
    ITA - Marie Osmond was very annoying. She didn't even acknowledge the real guests (Denise and Kyle) until she (Marie) was done babbling and cackling about herself and her show and her brother and her voice and behaving like everyone there should have been in awe of her presence.
    When Kyle very kindly, told Marie that the two of them had met once before at a restaurant, Marie couldn't remember the meeting - like Marie is such a huge celebrity. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4128920;
    ITA - Marie Osmond was very annoying. She didn't even acknowledge the real guests (Denise and Kyle) until she (Marie) was done babbling and cackling about herself and her show and her brother and her voice and behaving like everyone there should have been in awe of her presence. When Kyle very kindly, told Marie that the two of them had met once before at a restaurant, Marie couldn't remember the meeting - like Marie is such a huge celebrity. Yuck.
    Hmmmmmmm.....
    I didn't see this show but hearing about Marie Osmond's behavior seems odd to me since she just lost her son (suicide). Hard to imagine she'd be all perky. Although people all react differently to painful losses. I know a lot of people told me (later) that I was like a completely different person for quite awhile after losing my son and I thought I was just being me.
    Maybe that's why she was acting so strange. Everyone handles tragedy differently.
    I just feel so badly for her.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4128260;
    The show with Amy Sedaris and Tom Colicchio was the funniest one I've ever seen. She is crazy, and Tom was a sport through all his gruffness.

The blindfolded taste testing was classic.
    I agree. For some reason, when Tom was feeding her a bite and she said "It isn't your scarf, is it?" struck me as hilariously funny. That scarf neded it's own chair!

Marie was a buzz kill for me. .

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4128974;
    Hmmmmmmm.....
    I didn't see this show but hearing about Marie Osmond's behavior seems odd to me since she just lost her son (suicide). Hard to imagine she'd be all perky. Although people all react differently to painful losses. I know a lot of people told me (later) that I was like a completely different person for quite awhile after losing my son and I thought I was just being me.
    Maybe that's why she was acting so strange. Everyone handles tragedy differently.
    I just feel so badly for her.
    Ohhh, dragonlady, I'm so very very sorry to hear of your losing you son. How tragic and sad! So very sorry!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4128847;
    I don't think Diane is fond of Iman...... is ANYONE fond of Iman? She's a jerk.
    I really liked Iman on Andy's show.

At first, I thought she and Diane V. didn't care for each other, but as the show went on, I have the opposite thought. They seem like longtime and good friends with respect for one another.

I think Diane is a total "dame" (not "diva") in the old-fashioned sense. She's eccentric (which I love). I think she can come off as cold, but I think it's just the "dameness" in her.

Iman was very pleasant and lovely on the show - big turn from her role as a judge on The Fashion Show. I liked both women a great deal.

I didn't watch the whole show with Iman and Diane, but from what i saw, Iman came across very well. It's obvious she is playing a character on the Fashion Show , in order to distinguish herself from Isaac. Kind of like good cop / bad cop.
    I've seen Diane on shows before and I agree with the grand dame assessment. I like Diane, too, and thought she and Iman had a healthy respect and affection for one another.

As far as Marie dropping in on the show, I do think that Marie has alwys been a larger than life type personality who does need to be at the center of things. I think that Andy cut her a lot of slack, too, because he's a fan. I also cut Marie a lot of slack as she's gone through a lot of tragedy the past few years. I think that, especially due to the son's suicide, she meeds to feel the affection from the audience to validate her. Having witnessed that in my own family, I have a lot of emapthy for her and cannot fault her for what seems neccaessary to do, IMO, to restore her peace and sanity.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4129008;
    Ohhh, dragonlady, I'm so very very sorry to hear of your losing you son. How tragic and sad! So very sorry!
    Thank you. Your kind words mean a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4129471;
    Thank you. Your kind words mean a lot.
    I also send my condolences your way Dragonlady...so sorry to hear of your loss...I pray the Lord comforts you and heals your heart and brings you joy in place of your sadness.

+ Reply to Thread