+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 116 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I just love when Andy has Nene on his show - they are hilarious together. Nene may have changed since Day One but I really like her. Andy should have her on again with AC - they have chemistry and he really seems to enjoy her...Doink!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4126679;
    I just love when Andy has Nene on his show - they are hilarious together. Nene may have changed since Day One but I really like her. Andy should have her on again with AC - they have chemistry and he really seems to enjoy her...Doink!
    Agreed! I wish the fame hadn't gone to her head but since I don't need to live with her, I'll continue to watch and be amused by her.

Totally agree with you, Bunny.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4126953;
    Agreed! I wish the fame hadn't gone to her head but since I don't need to live with her, I'll continue to watch and be amused by her.
    Nene is definitely a piece of work. On one hand, she seems to be a decent caring person with some high standards of morality.
    Then she lets fame get to her or she starts talking badly about someone else. Hard to know who the real NeNe is.
    Maybe she doesn't know yet either.

NeNe seems to be keeping it somewhat real these days. Even trying a local media job - wonder if she made it there. In the first season it was so annoying that she pretended to be a woman of substance - money, social standing, a woman about town; that "... I am the Joneses" line bore no relation to who she really is.

After being evicted from rentals they couldn't afford, hearing talk about a $500 "investment" with Dwight, that sort of thing made it pathetically evident that the Leakes family has nothing and wants everything. Good for her to go for it, but nice that she's a little more honest lately.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4127721;
    Nene is definitely a piece of work. On one hand, she seems to be a decent caring person with some high standards of morality.
    Then she lets fame get to her or she starts talking badly about someone else. Hard to know who the real NeNe is.
    Maybe she doesn't know yet either.
    I'm liking who she's becoming, after seeing he go through the egomaniacal out of control stage, she's toning it down considerably, and it wears well on her. I hope they don't show her lowdown side again, it's not attractive. She has potential in the entertainment world, and I'm going to keep watching.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

The show with Amy Sedaris and Tom Colicchio was the funniest one I've ever seen. She is crazy, and Tom was a sport through all his gruffness.

The blindfolded taste testing was classic.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

^^Agreed. Too funny! I love Tom, he seems to have a genuineness that a lot of other Bravo celebrities don't, he's not overexposed, and he's fair. I really like that.

I liked when Jennifer Carroll called as well. It showed a side of him we don't normally get to see - a more mentoring side than judging.

FORT Fogey

Yep, Tom was super charming. They were cute together, but I'd love to see each as solo guests - I'd love to see more of Amy doing her comedy and Tom talking more about the show and chefs (got the impression he isn't a super fan of Anthony B's culinary judging ability).

Some of these shows are awkward....they don't work with the double guest arrangement.

Anyway, two surprises for me thus far - Denise Richards...I've always liked her. Her movie/tv roles don't fit who she is as a person. I like and respect her a great deal. She seemed incredibly rational yet playful and fun. She'd be fun to hangout with.

Other surprise: Iman. What a delight! I adored her. She's so much more delightful in that setting than as a judge on the fashion show. I'd seen Diane Von V. before, and she is just as great. She's a true old fashioned "dame".

I REALLY liked both of these women (and TOm C. couldn't be more charming).

I have a secret big crush on Tom Colicchio.

Enjoyed the show that night with Denise and Kyle.

Watched a litte of the show with Iman and Diane. Was it me or did Diane seem like she wasn't all that fond of Iman?

+ Reply to Thread