+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Maybe the boy's (ben right?) parents want to be on a Bravo show so they are "pimping" out their son to Andy. Wow, that sounded bad...I did NOT mean that in ANY sexual way. The whole thing is weird..his name sounds made up to me even. Ben Weiner. Maybe I am just a perverted old woman. LOLSeriously though, maybe the parents want to be on a show and think if they let Andy fall in love with the son he will give them a show.
    Last edited by BlondeOne; 09-22-2010 at 05:07 PM. Reason: I can't proofread correctly

Did anyone see last night's show?
    Mary looked lovely with darker hair - muvch preferred it, and her makeup. She looked stunning.
    Also glad to see that Tiffany won the fan favorite vote from Top Chef over Angelo.
    You go, girl!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4068420;
    Did anyone see last night's show?
    Mary looked lovely with darker hair - muvch preferred it, and her makeup. She looked stunning.
    Also glad to see that Tiffany won the fan favorite vote from Top Chef over Angelo.
    You go, girl!
    Yes, it was a great show!!! Mary looked lovely. Jeff was his usual hysterical self. And TIFFANY ... loved her throughout the whole show! So glad she won FF!
    KAREN

I loved seeing Andy's parents, too.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I'm so glad Tiffany one fan fave! I watched to show but got sidetracked and missed the end. (and maybe part of the middle - damn wine!)

Mary's hair was very pretty. I always love Jeff. I think he's becoming my all time reality favorite.

Andy... he so so.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Andy has REALLY grown on me since the days when I only knew him from the RH reunion shows. I think he's funny, and charming and self-depreciating, and very open --- a really nice combination of character traits. And he's the perfect person to be hosting this kind of a show! I'd love to see the show expanded from a half hour to a little longer. It always seems like there's just not enough time on each episode. OR maybe to have the show on the air more than once a week. Either way, I'd love to have more of it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4070364;
    Andy has REALLY grown on me since the days when I only knew him from the RH reunion shows. I think he's funny, and charming and self-depreciating, and very open --- a really nice combination of character traits. And he's the perfect person to be hosting this kind of a show! I'd love to see the show expanded from a half hour to a little longer. It always seems like there's just not enough time on each episode. OR maybe to have the show on the air more than once a week. Either way, I'd love to have more of it.
    I like Andy too, but in small doses. He's perfect for the housewives reunions and WWHwAC but that's it.

I really didn't like him as the host of the Top Chef reunion. That show, Project Runway - and others sorts of show requiring a skill should be hosted by those in the know.

Andy should stick with the gossipy stuff. He's perfect for that kind of thing.

FORT Fogey

I always thought Project Runway reunions should be hosted by Tim.... but that may be my selfish need to have just a little more Tim Gunn in my life. Did I say a little? I mean a lot!

I agree that the TC reunion maybe wasn't the best fit for him, but I think he's a good host in general. I felt very, very bad for him during the RHNJ reunion.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=tears.and.rain;4071213;
    I agree that the TC reunion maybe wasn't the best fit for him, but I think he's a good host in general. I felt very, very bad for him during the RHNJ reunion.[/QUOTE]

I didn't feel bad for him because he never really addressed the things many of us wanted him to address. Why didn't he ask Teresa more about the financial stuff and Juicy's DUI? Why didn't he ask Jac more about the Ashley/Danielle stuff? He didn't hold them accountable for anything they did. All he concentrated on were the mean girls' accusations against Danielle. We already watched a whole season of the ganging up on Danielle, so why did Andy think we wanted to watch a reunion show with the same old, same old? He needs to either get his head out of the butts of Caroline, Jac and Teresa, or let someone else MC these shows.

I vote Tabatha from Tabatha's Salon Takeover ... she would never back off the tough questions and wouldn't let them try to bs their way out of an answer.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread