+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 115 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;4058143;
    Anybody else watch this tonight?
    Naomi Campbell called in and I thought Andy would have a coronary live. She apparently watches both NJ and DC. She asked T how she could be SUCH a great mom, keeping that big house clean, cooking for everyone, dressing her daughters so cute all the time. T looked at first like she thought maybe Naomi was putting her on, then when she realized Naomi was seriously admiring her she half heartedly responded with something like ''that's just me'' "I do what I have to do''.
    One felon applauding another soon to be felon...it can't get better than this.
    Last edited by Storm915; 09-12-2010 at 03:41 PM.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gertylou;4058860;
    According to Teresa's SIL, on her facebook page, it's actually Teresa's mom who takes such good care of the girls and the house. Must be nice.
    Melissa Gorga on Twitter denies that she has a FaceBook page. Her original family photos on Twitter tend to back this up, in my opinion. They do not appear on FaceBook.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;4059387;
    One felon applauding another soon to be felon...it can't get better than this.
    They really do have a lot in common in terms of anger management issues.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4059405;
    Melissa Gorga on Twitter denies that she has a FaceBook page. Her original family photos on Twitter tend to back this up, in my opinion. They do not appear on FaceBook.
    Yo Poppy: She did tweet denying having a facebook page by that name only - that her Facebook page includes her maiden name. Melissa Marco Gorga. All her friends are listed. HTH
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4059382;
    Theresa subdued because she wasn't with her posse nor was Danielle around so she could start performing again.

Ben Weiner's mom probably a stage mom.

The entire show is STUPID!!!

LOL Canuck. I was so tired of all the fighting that I couldn't watch more than a couple of minutes of the first NJ reunion show. I didn't watch any of part II of the reunion.
    I wish Bravo would bring back the days of Housewives shopping and having fun. Although I guess some of them could never actually afford it.

I refuse to watch this train wreck until Andy puts a stop to featuring that boy. I cannot believe his parents gave the okay to let his name be released, much less his picture ...

In the words of KKB, it is "creepy."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Loved last night's show which had Cat and Ramona!

Andy asked Ramona the most often query from the viewers - has Ramona had work done?
    Once again, she swore she had nothing done and attributed it to healthy eating, exercise and sunscreen #30, primarily.
    Kind of interesting to think one can change the look of their face so much as to erase at least 10 years in the process!! Even better to know that one day, you, too, can just turn back the clock so remarkably!
    Ramona seemed to try to disassociate herself from the show as much as she could. She went on to say several times that she'll be on HSC 9/20 between 3 - 5 PM!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4059471;
    I refuse to watch this train wreck until Andy puts a stop to featuring that boy. I cannot believe his parents gave the okay to let his name be released, much less his picture ...

In the words of KKB, it is "creepy."
    I agree...why do his parents let him watch the housewives show and even come on national tv speaking about it and what kind of kid at that age would WANT to watch such a show, especially a boy? Very strange....but then again...I used to disagree with my sister letting her preteen watch Sex and the City on cable, she thought it was perfectly ok...I felt that she was way too young for that kind of show. Some parents just don't get it....

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4063120;
    Loved last night's show which had Cat and Ramona!

Andy asked Ramona the most often query from the viewers - has Ramona had work done?
    Once again, she swore she had nothing done and attributed it to healthy eating, exercise and sunscreen #30, primarily.
    Kind of interesting to think one can change the look of their face so much as to erase at least 10 years in the process!! Even better to know that one day, you, too, can just turn back the clock so remarkably!
    Ramona seemed to try to disassociate herself from the show as much as she could. She went on to say several times that she'll be on HSC 9/20 between 3 - 5 PM!!
    She probably sells stuff on HSN (or somewhere else) that is supposed to work magic in taking 10 years off of your face, so of course, she would NEVER admit that she had any work done...she only looks younger by using her special products that we can also use, if we are willing to buy it from her!

FORT Fogey

She's admitted, though, and shown several times, that she gets "procedures" done. I think she doesn't think things like chemical peels are getting work done. I think she equates "work" with actual surgery. They've shown her at her dermatologist several times.

+ Reply to Thread