+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 116 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

FORT Fogey

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I guess because she was his last guest of the season, and it was on his show that she mentioned the hips again. Rachel Dratch didn't leave much of an impression.

Anybody else watch this tonight?
    Andy made Teresa seatbelt herself to her chair. I thought it was funny but T seemed like she had gone along with the 'joke' grudgingly. In fact her whole demeaner seemed off (no need to guess why). But she seemed depressed or maybe alittle valiumed up? Maybe not, it could just be all the bad things going on in her life getting to her. That's what happens.....

I only watched the first DC show, so barely remember the DC Housewife who was on along with Teresa. She seemed nice. (she mentioned something about her aunt cooking fried chicken and collard greens and one of the other housewives being rude about it if that gives you a clue who she is, sorry)

Naomi Campbell called in and I thought Andy would have a coronary live. She apparently watches both NJ and DC. She asked T how she could be SUCH a great mom, keeping that big house clean, cooking for everyone, dressing her daughters so cute all the time. T looked (to me) at first like she thought maybe Naomi was putting her on, then when she realized Naomi was seriously admiring her she half heartedly responded with something like ''that's just me'' "I do what I have to do''. Andy asked Naomi if she was surprised at Teresa's pushing of him and of course she responded that that's what she would have done,too.

Ben Wiener made an appearance. Cute kid,but I hope he's not back every show. He said he was glad Teresa was seat belted to her chair-- he was hesitant to come out with her there. Kidding around. Teresa laughed half heartedly. Then Andy played a game called 'Win Ben Wiener Money' in which he asked questions of the two housewives and if they answered correctly Ben would get fifty dollars towards his bar mitzvah. T missed the first question, but with help from someone in the audience (much to Andy's displeasure) they got the rest. I wasn't watching closely at that time, but it seems like he got about $250 or $300--- not really sure.

Like I said, Teresa seemed like all the fun of Housewives had gone out for her-- and like I said, I can imagine why!

Edited to add: Just saw on another site that the DC Housewife is Stacie Scott Turner.
    And also Andy got Teresa to tell that Caroline was very upset with Jacqueline over her making up with Danielle. Apparently Caro thought it was a crock o'.
    Last edited by stcroix; 09-10-2010 at 12:24 AM.

Ben Weiner, Ben Weiner, Ben Weiner, Ben Weiner, Ben Weiner! Boy, when Andy likes a name, he REALLY likes a name! Cute Kid!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4058161;
    Ben Weiner, Ben Weiner, Ben Weiner, Ben Weiner, Ben Weiner! Boy, when Andy likes a name, he REALLY likes a name! Cute Kid!
    Last night's show was interesting. Teresa actually thought she would WIN "who was the most behaved during the reunion shows" ... She is truly delusional. I loved the 'seat belt' ... I don't believe that Juicy kept her in the dark about their money ... Teresa has selective hearing. She is a shopaholic, IMHO! And those girls dresses, and I know its been discussed but sheesh, those had to be so costly YET SO UGLY.

Ok now about this kiddo, Ben. Why is he even watching the HW's series? He should be out playing with his friends. And to repeatedly be calling the show ... that is just ODD behavior for a 12yo! I know as I had TWO of them once.

Stacie is awesome. She and her DH seemed to really have a great marriage. Both very polished professionals. I enjoy them on DC HW's!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I think it's funny that Teresa refuses to really bask in the credit for the only thing I think she really does very well. It's true that she runs her house, keeps it gorgeous and keeps her girls dressed to the nines and, in her mind, be a good mom. And, honestly, her idea of a good mom is a lot of work, even if it's work on the wrong things.

What really bothers me about Teresa's spending is how much she spends on the girls' clothes. Little girls are actually pretty inexpensive to clothe, if you think about it. You can buy adorable little girls clothes at Wal-Mart and no one would really know the difference. It seems so silly to me to spend money on something that's going to get outgrown in a matter of months anyway.

Well, I knew he'd probably put on Ben Weiner sooner or later.
    He really seems to be Andy's alter ego.
    I could definitely seeing Andy watching shows like the Housewives, or that era's equivalent, when he was growing up.
    The Win Ben Weiner money was a terrific takeoff on the old Win Ben Stein money show. That was back when Jimmy Kimmel was an unknown sidekick who was a lot funnier than he is now, IMO.
    Can't believe how many people Andy gets to call into this show!! Too funny - Naomi Campbell.
    Teresa did seem pretty subdued.
    I can't wait until they have Cat and Ramona on next week. That should be fun.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

I thought it was pretty interesting too that Naomi Campbell called in. But then I remembered her Haiti fashion show was featured on Rachel Zoe so she does have a recent history with Bravo.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4058577;
    I think it's funny that Teresa refuses to really bask in the credit for the only thing I think she really does very well. It's true that she runs her house, keeps it gorgeous and keeps her girls dressed to the nines and, in her mind, be a good mom. And, honestly, her idea of a good mom is a lot of work, even if it's work on the wrong things.

What really bothers me about Teresa's spending is how much she spends on the girls' clothes. Little girls are actually pretty inexpensive to clothe, if you think about it. You can buy adorable little girls clothes at Wal-Mart and no one would really know the difference. It seems so silly to me to spend money on something that's going to get outgrown in a matter of months anyway.
    According to Teresa's SIL, on her facebook page, it's actually Teresa's mom who takes such good care of the girls and the house. Must be nice.

I think Andy was waiting for Teresa to apologize for pushing him down, but once again, she didn't.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4058587;
    Well, I knew he'd probably put on Ben Weiner sooner or later.
    He really seems to be Andy's alter ego.
    I could definitely seeing Andy watching shows like the Housewives, or that era's equivalent, when he was growing up.
    The Win Ben Weiner money was a terrific takeoff on the old Win Ben Stein money show. That was back when Jimmy Kimmel was an unknown sidekick who was a lot funnier than he is now, IMO.
    Can't believe how many people Andy gets to call into this show!! Too funny - Naomi Campbell.
    Teresa did seem pretty subdued.
    I can't wait until they have Cat and Ramona on next week. That should be fun.
    Theresa subdued because she wasn't with her posse nor was Danielle around so she could start performing again.

Ben Weiner's mom probably a stage mom.

The entire show is STUPID!!!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread