+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4014321;
    She was not pushing a baby out. She was sitting up cracking jokes while she mauled a spoon with her mouth ON CAMERA.
    And? What's the big deal, exactly.

Also, those were home videos, which, IMO, was pretty clear by the graininess of them, they did not have a camera crew in there with her.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 07-30-2010 at 02:39 PM.

It was obviously not a Bravo camera crew in there with her. I don't know who was holding the camera, but I felt a lot like I did when I watched The Blair Witch Project.

I think I've about decided the whole thing is fake. Bethanny's 'baby' is really a hired actress. She just wanted to do a show about being pregnant so she could eat Italian ice in front of a camera

Sorry, this really doesn't make a difference but how did this in depth discussion, about Beth's eating habits, end up on the Andy thread instead of the Beth one? Just curious.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4014830;
    And? What's the big deal, exactly.

Also, those were home videos, which, IMO, was pretty clear by the graininess of them, they did not have a camera crew in there with her.
    What home videos? Camera crew in with her where? At the hospital? I never said otherwise.

Sorry, this really doesn't make a difference but how did this in depth discussion, about Beth's eating habits, end up on the Andy thread instead of the Beth one? Just curious.
    I wasn't in depth about it. It was a single comment. Someone (other than me) mentioned not being allowed to eat ices in the hospital before a C-section. I followed up with "don't remind me." Hope that clears it up.

i think you're right!!!!!!! jason is not really her husband either, is he???

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4014886;

I think I've about decided the whole thing is fake. Bethanny's 'baby' is really a hired actress. She just wanted to do a show about being pregnant so she could eat Italian ice in front of a camera

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4014963;
    i think you're right!!!!!!! jason is not really her husband either, is he???

"jason" is an actor too, I am sure. as are his 'parents'. That fake wedding was really on a sound stage made to look like the interior of the Four Seasons

Thanks to all you level headed people I've had my first real laugh of the day! Glad I came into the Andy thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4014932;
    What home videos? Camera crew in with her where? At the hospital? I never said otherwise.
    You know the video of the 'fake' going through labor in the hospital room.....those were home videos. You mentioned the camera...hope that clears it up!

FORT Fogey

Oh, I never said that part was fake. The water-breaking scene in the apartment was fake.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4014932;

I wasn't in depth about it. It was a single comment. Someone (other than me) mentioned not being allowed to eat ices in the hospital before a C-section. I followed up with "don't remind me." Hope that clears it up.
    Hey, don't get me wrong. I wasn't singling you out. I was part of the discussion too. Maybe only one page of the eating habits but at least 3 of the narrow hips. I was just wondering why so much talk about Beth on the Andy thread. Possibly that she was on his last show but? I wasn't trying to offend.

+ Reply to Thread