+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

that 96% was the funniest thing ever!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3755257;
    Okay, this show reminds of Wayne's World ... without the talent.
    I'm happy for Jeanna that she's getting away from these "toxic" people.
    How uncomfortable for Vicki ... 96% prefer Jeanna to her. She never seemed to get it, though, and that is truly the sad part.

I'm not a fan of Vicky's though, I'd have to say I like her much more than Tamra.
    I did feel bad for her when she got the 4% vote to Jeana's 96%. That had to sting!
    And I'm sure she had to be embarassed, after, when she found out about the perspiration stains.
    How did everybody feel about the dress that was designed for Jeana? Did anyone like it? Jean needs to come to terms with the fact that she's gained a lot more than 20 lbs. and start dressing more for her weight. She looked like a big pork roast confined in a not big enough pan.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3755640;
    I'm not a fan of Vicky's though, I'd have to say I like her much more than Tamra.
    I did feel bad for her when she got the 4% vote to Jeana's 96%. That had to sting!
    And I'm sure she had to be embarassed, after, when she found out about the perspiration stains.
    How did everybody feel about the dress that was designed for Jeana? Did anyone like it? Jean needs to come to terms with the fact that she's gained a lot more than 20 lbs. and start dressing more for her weight. She looked like a big pork roast confined in a not big enough pan.
    Yeah, I always feel slightly uncomfortable, as a viewer, when they have those polls, and announce the results live. I already knew what the outcome of Jeana v. Vicki would be - didn't we all! I posted in another thread that Vicki seemed to try really hard to appear über calm throughout the show, but her underarm perspiration gave her away. Regarding Jeana's dress, from what I could see I thought she looked nice. I actually think she's someone who can pull off a shorter dress that conforms to her shape. Maybe if I saw her standing up I would think differently? From what I can remember, doesn't she have shapely legs? I think that helps someone to pull off a look if she has a heavier upper body. Now Vicki's dress, on the other hand, I thought was horrible!

Side note: I didn't know this thread existed - I LOVE Andy Cohen! I think I might be in the minority, but Team Andy all the way.

Andy - NO MORE "WHO GONNA CHECK ME BOO". It was funny the first thousand times you said it but now it is beyond annoying. Stupid Vicki in heavy denial regarding the the 96% vs. 4% "who'd you rather live next door to" thing. I didn't catch exactly what Vicki said after the results were read. Did she say it was rigged or ??? What a dumb*ss. And yes, Vicki, you ARE an ugly american. Newsflash - it has ZERO to do with not being able to read a freaking menu in a foreign country.

I hate the new "controlled" Vicki not getting drunk, etc. She'd better get her crazy "woo-hoo" ways back asap or she'll be the next housewife booted from the show. Sober Vicki's 10,000 times more annoying than drunk Vicki.

Daiseyo,

I really like him, too. There's something very endearing about him. Though he can sure rip into people, too.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3756121;
    Daiseyo,

I really like him, too. There's something very endearing about him. Though he can sure rip into people, too.
    I think so, too. He seems so authentic, and down-to-earth. I love that he's a little dorky/goofy, too.

beesknees - I still love the, "Who gonna check me, boo?" bit. Sorry! And the constant, "Are you wearing She By Sheree?" Might be wearing a little thin, but I still laugh.

i love andy and i still laugh at both those things too!

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3756389;
    I think so, too. He seems so authentic, and down-to-earth. I love that he's a little dorky/goofy, too.

beesknees - I still love the, "Who gonna check me, boo?" bit. Sorry! And the constant, "Are you wearing She By Sheree?" Might be wearing a little thin, but I still laugh.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I didn't really "know" Andy or appreciate him when he was doing all of the end-of-the-season Housewives interview shows. Now, I will, especially because all of his cuteness and dorkyness --- and sweetness --- seems to take the sting out of some of the tougher questions the viewers ask the Housewives.

In my opinion, he let Kim and Nono get away with not answering obvious questions ... I'm ready for someone who will tackle the viewers' questions and not let up until they are answered.

I'm over the "Boo" stuff, the "She by Sheree vs Closet Freak", etc. Whoever is on has to answer these stupid questions. Move on, already!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3757360;
    In my opinion, he let Kim and Nono get away with not answering obvious questions ... I'm ready for someone who will tackle the viewers' questions and not let up until they are answered.

I'm over the "Boo" stuff, the "She by Sheree vs Closet Freak", etc. Whoever is on has to answer these stupid questions. Move on, already!
    You're right mom2, he does need to get those questions answered. I was referring to the fact that the way in which he acts is cute and dorky, but I completely agree, he can be tactful and charming in the way in which he asks the questions, but I want those tough questions answered too!!!

+ Reply to Thread