+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 117 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

FORT Fanatic

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4006988;
    I didn't see the show but am really curious what Kelly meant with her "Satchels of Gold." What did she say it meant??
    Bethenny was comparing Kelly to herself (in a conversation with Kelly). She said something like "You live in a world of rainbows and unicorns and leprechauns and satchels of gold...". So months later, on the boat when Kelly thought she was being bullied she thought she get in a dig at Bethenny and go "Satchels of Gold RIGHT?!". Which no one but Bethenny knew what she was talking about so it came off as her looking like a crazy person (again).

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4006780;
    And I think he's just trying to be nice to the kid who kept calling. I mean, what do you do? I'm sure it's going to make that kid very very happy.
    I was kind of surprised when they showed a picture of Ben Weiner(sp?). I mean, I know the kid is 13 but with his last name, the sound of his voice, and the fact that he loves the RHW's had me picturing this pudgy kind of nerdy looking kid....you know kind of like Jerry O'Connell in Stand By Me. I was really off base.

I kind of like how Bethenny described the difference between Kelly and Danielle.

FORT Fogey

I think it's a little irresponsible of Bethenny to run around on TV saying childbirth classes are stupid and unnecessary. If she's never been to one, how would she know? Did she research it at all, I wonder? I also don't buy the whole "hips are too narrow to deliver." What ever complications she had that led to cesarean delivery was not caused by narrow hips. I had narrow hips and delivered a ten pound and an 8 pound baby. Where do people get this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4007119;
    I was kind of surprised when they showed a picture of Ben Weiner(sp?). I mean, I know the kid is 13 but with his last name, the sound of his voice, and the fact that he loves the RHW's had me picturing this pudgy kind of nerdy looking kid....you know kind of like Jerry O'Connell in Stand By Me. I was really off base.

I kind of like how Bethenny described the difference between Kelly and Danielle.
    Yeah about Ben being a surprise! I also pictured a more 'nerdy' kid for some reason. And he's athletic,too--- just surprised me. I guess he's well balanced and knows what he likes.

For some reason,though, it irritates me when Andy takes up time with Ben's phone calls on the show. A couple of times was cute, but time to move on. Guess I'm becoming a cranky old woman.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4006717;
    Enjoyed tonight's show with Bethenny and Rachel. I didn't know who Rachel was, but she was entertaining.
    Bethenny was 'on' tonight and it was great hearing her talk about HW stuff. She finally explained where Kelly's 'Satchels of Gold' came from ... !

They were both funny weren't they? I always loved Rachel when she was on SNL. Her 'lovers' skit with Will Ferrell was classic! And it was funny to see that both she and Bethenny knew some details from the Housewives that showed they actually watched enough of them to know some of the inside jokes. Bethenny making the doobie smoking gesture when she was trying to describe the OC Housewife-- I NEVER can think of that womans name... Anyway, I knew immediately who she was talking about!

Really can't stand the other drivel Andy must have on this show, his "Jackhole of the Week" and "Mazel". Also, it is creeping me out with his obsession with that kid that watches HW. No More Please.

Agree!

ETA: Cannot wait to see the Danielle/Kim G falling out. Grandma Kim don't hold nuthin back ...
    Kim G looks somewhat better than she did when she first appeared on this show to me. Maybe she's had her lips plumped or something, I don't know but she looks alittle better

lol, ben's calls irk me too!

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;4008066;
    Yeah about Ben being a surprise! I also pictured a more 'nerdy' kid for some reason. And he's athletic,too--- just surprised me. I guess he's well balanced and knows what he likes.

For some reason,though, it irritates me when Andy takes up time with Ben's phone calls on the show. A couple of times was cute, but time to move on. Guess I'm becoming a cranky old woman.

she doesn't look quite as old anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;4008112;
    Kim G looks somewhat better than she did when she first appeared on this show to me. Maybe she's had her lips plumped or something, I don't know but she looks alittle better

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4008026;
    I think it's a little irresponsible of Bethenny to run around on TV saying childbirth classes are stupid and unnecessary. If she's never been to one, how would she know? Did she research it at all, I wonder? I also don't buy the whole "hips are too narrow to deliver." What ever complications she had that led to cesarean delivery was not caused by narrow hips. I had narrow hips and delivered a ten pound and an 8 pound baby. Where do people get this stuff?
    She didn't say "narrow hips." They would have known that from the beginning. She said she was too narrow, which I took to mean she wasn't dilating enough.

FORT Fogey

Interesting. I took it to mean hips.

FORT Fogey

Well it's a weird word choice, but why would they do the 25 hours of labor if they knew her hips were simply too narrow, you know?

+ Reply to Thread