+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 126 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3993287;
    Jeff did get in a few good digs at her expense! I wish Andy would push her more and not let her get away with that attitude of 'I prefer not to discuss that', or 'Who?' when he mentions one of the Kims names. Makes me ill when she gives that hoot owl look and goes,''Whoooo?"
    Andy's probably afraid of her.

I hate when she does the 'whooo' thing, you know, she thinks she's so cute when she acts like that. Gross.

Ok, this was the first time I watched "WWHw/AC" and loved it ... or at least loved Andy and I just love Jeff and Jennie so much ... Danielle, blah.

Danielle was one complete BORE with all her ONE WORD answers to questions. And the "WHO" thing ...

Andy and his "Jackhole" moment with all the tanning ...

I can't wait for "FLIPPING OUT" to start in August!!!

Is this show w/Andy just once a week? I need to watch this more often!
    KAREN

i was hoping she would get up on that table, fall thru the glass and cut her carotid artery . . . .

that was the absolute most boring ep of WWH ever. i don't think i even finished watching.

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3992726;
    Well that was an odd WWH. Danielle and Jeff were soooo boring. I felt sorry for Andy-- he even made a comment that on the shows birthday he had two very low key people. Then they showed some clips of other guest stars who were cutting up and he asked D and J why they couldn't be like that?! You could tell he was dying to say-- You're BORING, do something!

Danielle--- words cannot express how she nauseates me! She's got her act down so pat, unfortunately her act is to be sooo faux-regal and mysterious that it's downright silly not to mention boring. Maybe she'd just had a major botox job and couldn't move her face--- that would explain the frozen insect expression.

Wow would I have loved to see her table dance on that glass table like she was dying to do and flip off it! Now that would have been entertaining.

I thought it was pretty boring, too.
    That was surprising since both Danielle and Jeff were on. Both are total type A's, so I am surprised he didn't even try to talk given that Danielle just clams up on this show.
    I did agree with him that Ashley should have been charged especially since she shows no remorse.
    The one thing I have to give Dani credit for is that she does "own" her notoriety - she told Andy she is cast as the villain and plays that role.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3993803;
    I thought it was pretty boring, too.
    That was surprising since both Danielle and Jeff were on. Both are total type A's, so I am surprised he didn't even try to talk given that Danielle just clams up on this show.
    I did agree with him that Ashley should have been charged especially since she shows no remorse.
    The one thing I have to give Dani credit for is that she does "own" her notoriety - she told Andy she is cast as the villain and plays that role.
    It seemed to me like she was given advice on what to say (and not to say). Now, we're suppose to all think that she's acting? Just judging from her history, she was already a villain! Sorry, I don't think that she's acting AT ALL! That girl is just plain crazy! It sounded to me like she was (kinda) blaming BRAVO for her actions! Like she was saying that THEY cast her in that role and she was playing it! Real actors get associated to parts that they play, get hate mail and harassment and this is when the parts are just ACTING. You have to be really, really crazy to go on a show, that is suppose to be real, act like a total nut job and let people think that, that is who you are...... when it isn't and if it isn't. None of these women get paid enough to do that!

Quick Question - who sings the theme song for WWH and what's the name of it?

Is it that "411" song that Jenni Pulos sang/rapped once when she was on? Or is it a completely different song.

Thanks,
    Maid

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;3995417;

Is it that "411" song that Jenni Pulos sang/rapped once when she was on? Or is it a completely different song.

Thanks,
    Maid
    Yes.

Enjoyed tonight's show with Bethenny and Rachel. I didn't know who Rachel was, but she was entertaining.
    Bethenny was 'on' tonight and it was great hearing her talk about HW stuff. She finally explained where Kelly's 'Satchels of Gold' came from ... !

Really can't stand the other drivel Andy must have on this show, his "Jackhole of the Week" and "Mazel". Also, it is creeping me out with his obsession with that kid that watches HW. No More Please.

ETA: Cannot wait to see the Danielle/Kim G falling out. Grandma Kim don't hold nuthin back ...
    Last edited by mom2; 07-27-2010 at 01:24 AM.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Rachel's a regular on SNL and she's also been on 30 Rock a few times. She's a hoot!! She and Tina Fey together make me cry laughing.

I don't see the problem with the Mazel, but the Jackhole I suppose could be offensive. Is it Anderson Cooper who does the "Worst Person in the World" every day? I love that. And I think he's just trying to be nice to the kid who kept calling. I mean, what do you do? I'm sure it's going to make that kid very very happy.

Was it just me or did Kim G look like she was wearing just a bra when she skyped? Grosssss. But her face actually looked better without all the makeup, I thought.

I will give both her and Caroline credit where it's due - I think it's very mature of them to just keep their distance for the sake of their boys' friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4006717;
    Enjoyed tonight's show with Bethenny and Rachel. I didn't know who Rachel was, but she was entertaining.
    Bethenny was 'on' tonight and it was great hearing her talk about HW stuff. She finally explained where Kelly's 'Satchels of Gold' came from ... !
    I didn't see the show but am really curious what Kelly meant with her "Satchels of Gold." What did she say it meant??

+ Reply to Thread