+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 126 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Well that was an odd WWH. Danielle and Jeff were soooo boring. I felt sorry for Andy-- he even made a comment that on the shows birthday he had two very low key people. Then they showed some clips of other guest stars who were cutting up and he asked D and J why they couldn't be like that?! You could tell he was dying to say-- You're BORING, do something!

Danielle--- words cannot express how she nauseates me! She's got her act down so pat, unfortunately her act is to be sooo faux-regal and mysterious that it's downright silly not to mention boring. Maybe she'd just had a major botox job and couldn't move her face--- that would explain the frozen insect expression.

Wow would I have loved to see her table dance on that glass table like she was dying to do and flip off it! Now that would have been entertaining.

FORT Fogey

Unfortunately for Andy, Danielle was trying to act sane tonight.

FORT Fanatic

Andy was kind calling those hot pants tonight. Looked more like bikini bottoms.

FORT Fogey

I've seen shorter.

Does Danielle ever have a light-hearted moment? That show was painful to watch.

I think Jeff was being kind of funny. I don't know why Danielle even bothers going on the show, she won't answer any questions. It's as if she's on a CIA mission and everything is confidential.

FORT Fogey

Danielle thinks that sane behavior equals a flat effect with no emotion. That if she just talks quietly everyone will forget how batcrap crazy she really is.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3993103;
    Danielle thinks that sane behavior equals a flat effect with no emotion. That if she just talks quietly everyone will forget how batcrap crazy she really is.
    You're right. I also think she's so over the top thrilled that she's now a 'star' (in her mind) that this is how she thinks stars act--- regal,quiet,above it all,etc. I once saw Cher (who I love) on a talk show and she acted alot like Danielle was last night. Drove me crazy! I wanted to say,'Loosen up! Show us your real personality!' I found out later that Cher is basically very shy in person--- we all know that's not Danielle's excuse. Yeachhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3993100;
    I think Jeff was being kind of funny. I don't know why Danielle even bothers going on the show, she won't answer any questions. It's as if she's on a CIA mission and everything is confidential.
    Jeff did get in a few good digs at her expense! I wish Andy would push her more and not let her get away with that attitude of 'I prefer not to discuss that', or 'Who?' when he mentions one of the Kims names. Makes me ill when she gives that hoot owl look and goes,''Whoooo?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3993265;
    You're right. I also think she's so over the top thrilled that she's now a 'star' (in her mind) that this is how she thinks stars act--- regal,quiet,above it all,etc. I once saw Cher (who I love) on a talk show and she acted alot like Danielle was last night. Drove me crazy! I wanted to say,'Loosen up! Show us your real personality!' I found out later that Cher is basically very shy in person--- we all know that's not Danielle's excuse. Yeachhh.
    I've also heard Cher doesn't smile because it ages your face. I have no idea if that is urban myth or not, but I heard it at least 10 or 15 years ago.

+ Reply to Thread