+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 116 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
Like Tree258Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3959158;
    I didn't realize Beverly evoked a visceral response in other people, so it's not just me. When she's on screen I get a vision of her in a prison uniform, with maybe a shank stuffed up under her armpit, and a fistfull of pepper or something, ready to pounce and carve someone's eyes out. There's something physically sickening about her. She is so creepily ugly, like a poisonous reptile.

She's definitely a cross between the reptile family and the dinosaur family. I think she looks excatly like a velociraptor.

Hadn't thought about the prison uniform, but now that you mention it, I can certainly visualize it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3959158;
    I didn't realize Beverly evoked a visceral response in other people, so it's not just me. When she's on screen I get a vision of her in a prison uniform, with maybe a shank stuffed up under her armpit, and a fistfull of pepper or something, ready to pounce and carve someone's eyes out. There's something physically sickening about her. She is so creepily ugly, like a poisonous reptile.
    Tell us how you really feel! BTW, I totally agree

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3960356;
    Tell us how you really feel! BTW, I totally agree
    I can't stand the way these over-Botoxed women look (while of course respecting their right to do whatever they want to their faces) ... their foreheads, their eyebrows, their lips. They're everywhere on TV, not just on this show, but Danielle and Kim D are prime examples. Do they ever look in the mirror? Do they WANT to look like that?

I cannot believe they want to look like that! I always thought it was surgery gone wrong, with maybe the new surgeons saying nope, too late to fix, too many surgeries already, gotta live with it. And the fish lips thing, whew! Slightly puffed lips, giving the Angelina Jolie look, are fine, but some of these dimwits have blubber lips so floppy I don't know how they can talk. Drunk Kim's lips are just plain ugly.

Beverly's face is frightening - velociraptor, that's it! Thanks for finding a word for her.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

These looks may start out right, but get exaggerated over time. The same with hair. Farrah Fawcett's feathered hair was beautiful, but by the time everybody started wearing it, the feathers turned into these little sausage coils. And remember claw bangs? Thanks, Tonya Harding, for ruining bangs for everyone. Now it's the exaggerated pouf. I saw a woman at the store yesterday with literally a ball on top of her head. She looked ridiculous.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3960363;
    I can't stand the way these over-Botoxed women look (while of course respecting their right to do whatever they want to their faces) ... their foreheads, their eyebrows, their lips. They're everywhere on TV, not just on this show, but Danielle and Kim D are prime examples. Do they ever look in the mirror? Do they WANT to look like that?
    The irony may be that they do in fact look BETTER with faces distorted by the Botox.

For the record though I think that most of these women would look better without the distortions.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Boann;3963243;
    The irony may be that they do in fact look BETTER with faces distorted by the Botox.
    Now that is a frightening thought! Honestly, those super-arched eyebrows and the weird upper lip that is either ducklike or frozen (Bethenny seems to have the frozen version, too, and she's really pretty and young, so why do that to yourself?) are pretty scary. I would be embarrassed to go out looking like that. The lips especially are a dead giveaway, but I guess they don't mind if their face screams "BOTOX"! Probably in their environment, it's not unusual to see women like that as it would be where I live.

FORT Fogey

They wind up looking like members of a species related to humans. Not quite humans but a close relative. Nearly like people, but with the trout pout, the frozen skin, the puffy faces, the eternal surprise, the lack of expression, the general air of an animated corpse, they're visibily not (or not any more) members of the species homo sapiens sapiens. I dub it homo insapiens malpreservatus. Pickle people for short.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3966088;
    They wind up looking like members of a species related to humans. Not quite humans but a close relative. Nearly like people, but with the trout pout, the frozen skin, the puffy faces, the eternal surprise, the lack of expression, the general air of an animated corpse, they're visibily not (or not any more) members of the species homo sapiens sapiens. I dub it homo insapiens malpreservatus. Pickle people for short.
    You do have a way with words, AA!

IMHO I think each & everyone of my wrinkles were well earned & deserved.

+ Reply to Thread