+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 120 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1195
Like Tree286Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

  1. #201
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,148

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Love the pillow case comment!!
    So true!
    I was actually shocked at how good her voice is. Who would have expected that?!
    The whole bit about trying to keep the audience guessing about her sexuality with that woman seemed typical of Danielle. As Teresa keeps saying, she's all about the drama.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  2. #202
    FORT Fogey straycat80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    873

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Geez, her face doesn't move at all! Overdosed on the botox. Guess she's not friends with the 2 Kim's anymore. Everytime Andy asked her about them Skeletor, I mean, Danielle asked whoooo? like some demented owl. The whole lesbian thing was kind of weird. And I loved that Dina's cat Grandma Wrinkles won the mazel of the week.

  3. #203
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,703

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3946317;
    Geez, her face doesn't move at all! Overdosed on the botox. Guess she's not friends with the 2 Kim's anymore. Everytime Andy asked her about them Skeletor, I mean, Danielle asked whoooo? like some demented owl. The whole lesbian thing was kind of weird. And I loved that Dina's cat Grandma Wrinkles won the mazel of the week.


    I didn't watch - couldn't stomach a half hour of Danielle. Did Ben call in again? That is getting kinda old...................

  4. #204
    FORT Fanatic Hobbes07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sunflower field
    Posts
    670

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3947360;
    Did Ben call in again?
    Yes, he called to and said "I don't have a question for Danielle' and then proceeded to tell Andy that he was going to a camp that I think Andy had been too. It was kind of funny, he totally blew her off.

  5. #205
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3947396;
    Yes, he called to and said "I don't have a question for Danielle' and then proceeded to tell Andy that he was going to a camp that I think Andy had been too. It was kind of funny, he totally blew her off.
    I thought he was hysterical. He didn't even address Danielle by name. He said "I don't have a question for her" and then went on to say that he'd be at summer camp for 2 months. Hopefully there are no phones at camp.
    CYA

  6. #206
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,703

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3947413;
    I thought he was hysterical. He didn't even address Danielle by name. He said "I don't have a question for her" and then went on to say that he'd be at summer camp for 2 months. Hopefully there are no phones at camp.


    LMAO that is pretty funny. I guess he is pretty astute for a thirteen year old. Yes - let's hope it's a no phone, no computer camp!

  7. #207
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,172

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3947360;
    I didn't watch - couldn't stomach a half hour of Danielle.
    I can't stand Danielle and didn't watch her on WWH either, or on Joy Behar or on Wendy Williams. But having said that, I am so glad that Bravo and Andy are dong this show to give a forum to those housewives and other celebs who want to let the public know their side of things, and have their opinions made known. I'm just glad that I don't have to watch the ones that I can't stand, like Danielle and Kelly (and Jerry Seinfeld. What a pill he turned out to be!)

  8. #208
    FORT Fogey candor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    3,232

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Danielle is just hard to watch, from her psycho persecution complex (love the "demented owl" visual, StrayCat) to her theatrical speaking style to her insect eyebrows. She makes my skin crawl even worse than Gene Simmons.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

  9. #209
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,703

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    Quote Originally Posted by candor;3955802;
    Danielle is just hard to watch, from her psycho persecution complex (love the "demented owl" visual, StrayCat) to her theatrical speaking style to her insect eyebrows. She makes my skin crawl even worse than Gene Simmons.


    Oh I LOVE Genie! But Danielle is making me so nauseous that I don't think I can stomach this show any longer. And that Kim G gives me the heebie geebies too...

  10. #210
    FORT Fogey Prism's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,726

    Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

    I didn't realize Beverly evoked a visceral response in other people, so it's not just me. When she's on screen I get a vision of her in a prison uniform, with maybe a shank stuffed up under her armpit, and a fistfull of pepper or something, ready to pounce and carve someone's eyes out. There's something physically sickening about her. She is so creepily ugly, like a poisonous reptile.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.