+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 120 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree286Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Love the pillow case comment!!
    So true!
    I was actually shocked at how good her voice is. Who would have expected that?!
    The whole bit about trying to keep the audience guessing about her sexuality with that woman seemed typical of Danielle. As Teresa keeps saying, she's all about the drama.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Geez, her face doesn't move at all! Overdosed on the botox. Guess she's not friends with the 2 Kim's anymore. Everytime Andy asked her about them Skeletor, I mean, Danielle asked whoooo? like some demented owl. The whole lesbian thing was kind of weird. And I loved that Dina's cat Grandma Wrinkles won the mazel of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3946317;
    Geez, her face doesn't move at all! Overdosed on the botox. Guess she's not friends with the 2 Kim's anymore. Everytime Andy asked her about them Skeletor, I mean, Danielle asked whoooo? like some demented owl. The whole lesbian thing was kind of weird. And I loved that Dina's cat Grandma Wrinkles won the mazel of the week.

I didn't watch - couldn't stomach a half hour of Danielle. Did Ben call in again? That is getting kinda old...................

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3947360;
    Did Ben call in again?
    Yes, he called to and said "I don't have a question for Danielle' and then proceeded to tell Andy that he was going to a camp that I think Andy had been too. It was kind of funny, he totally blew her off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3947396;
    Yes, he called to and said "I don't have a question for Danielle' and then proceeded to tell Andy that he was going to a camp that I think Andy had been too. It was kind of funny, he totally blew her off.
    I thought he was hysterical. He didn't even address Danielle by name. He said "I don't have a question for her" and then went on to say that he'd be at summer camp for 2 months. Hopefully there are no phones at camp.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3947413;
    I thought he was hysterical. He didn't even address Danielle by name. He said "I don't have a question for her" and then went on to say that he'd be at summer camp for 2 months. Hopefully there are no phones at camp.

LMAO that is pretty funny. I guess he is pretty astute for a thirteen year old. Yes - let's hope it's a no phone, no computer camp!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3947360;
    I didn't watch - couldn't stomach a half hour of Danielle.
    I can't stand Danielle and didn't watch her on WWH either, or on Joy Behar or on Wendy Williams. But having said that, I am so glad that Bravo and Andy are dong this show to give a forum to those housewives and other celebs who want to let the public know their side of things, and have their opinions made known. I'm just glad that I don't have to watch the ones that I can't stand, like Danielle and Kelly (and Jerry Seinfeld. What a pill he turned out to be!)

Danielle is just hard to watch, from her psycho persecution complex (love the "demented owl" visual, StrayCat) to her theatrical speaking style to her insect eyebrows. She makes my skin crawl even worse than Gene Simmons.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3955802;
    Danielle is just hard to watch, from her psycho persecution complex (love the "demented owl" visual, StrayCat) to her theatrical speaking style to her insect eyebrows. She makes my skin crawl even worse than Gene Simmons.

Oh I LOVE Genie! But Danielle is making me so nauseous that I don't think I can stomach this show any longer. And that Kim G gives me the heebie geebies too...

I didn't realize Beverly evoked a visceral response in other people, so it's not just me. When she's on screen I get a vision of her in a prison uniform, with maybe a shank stuffed up under her armpit, and a fistfull of pepper or something, ready to pounce and carve someone's eyes out. There's something physically sickening about her. She is so creepily ugly, like a poisonous reptile.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread