+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

I do not believe the squabble was about contracts. It was about more personal issues, because I don't believe Caroline wouldn't have gone ape like that over just a contract. Dina didn't want it revealed, and Caroline was bound by her wishes so Danielle could pretty much make up anything she wanted. And I believe she did.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3593410;

No, I definitely didn't think a hit was put out.

I'm very sorry if you got the impression that I inferred that you thought Danielle put a hit on Dina. I didn't mean that at all. Sometimes I don't express myself well.

I mentioned it because I thought it was pretty funny that Andy felt the need to assure everyone that there was no contract for murder. The rumors were getting pretty outrageous, so I guess it's a good thing he put them to rest.
    Last edited by Kiz; 07-21-2009 at 12:20 PM.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Kiz

Andy Cohen said he was told what all the fuss was about, so Danielle would have had to have known ahead of time that he wouldn't call her out over such a blatant lie. As hard as it is to believe Caroline would flip out like that over something to do with a contract (and as I said earlier, I think what Gandolf discovered was right, and it was to do with Lexi), that's pretty strong evidence to prove that Danielle was telling the truth.
    Last edited by Kiz; 07-21-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Now I'm totally confused here.
    Why / what evidence is there to say that Danielle is being truthful.
    At the reunion show, all I heard her say was that she did NOT know why Caroline was upset.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

Truthful when she said that the argument had something to do with a contract when on the Andy Cohen show.

I just watched the after video of Kim calling in from the Bahamas when Nene trashes her ... holy moly. Nene truly shows how classless and immature she is. A mark of maturity is to let the other person have their say, then you may comment on it. Nene was so afraid that someone might actually hear what Kim was saying that she had to talk over her the whole time. I hate when people do that, it backfires and shows them to be trashy.

This is not to say that I believe anything Kim says, but I certainly do not believe Nene is in any position to throw stones. She repeated the same tired ole lines over and over. Please get some new material, and learn to take turns.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

That whole thing with NotNot was just so ghetto. Kim, to her credit, tried to remain gracious (or as we say in England "lah-di-dah" - superior a bit) but MeeNee could have been from the back streets of Baltimore from the way she shouted and carried on and repeated herself and looked so pleased with herself.

I mean please. It's not wit - anyone can shout the same aggressive BS over and over.

But it does prove one thing - TeeHee is not a drag queen. Any drag queen worth her tiara would have been more quietly devastating to Kim with just a few well-placed words. It's called throwing shade. And you don't do it at the top of your lungs.

TeeNee's nothing more than a drag mopper.

And that, when you're a real woman, is a sad sad thing to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3652879;
    She repeated the same tired ole lines over and over. Please get some new material, and learn to take turns.
    I thought exactly the same thing. She and Lisa are also using the same lines on this season of the show. In all my years of "Housewives" watching, I've never seen a cast that is as staged as this bunch.

FORT Fogey

Mah girl NeNe may just have listened to me.

In other news, was I the only one semi-embarrassed by Andy's interview with not gay Tom Colicchio? I mean come on Andy. It reminded me of Brad's fluttering around MaxMax. And I'm a big ole mo myself, but I could see Tom squirming. Sheese.

Okay, this show reminds of Wayne's World ... without the talent.
    I'm happy for Jeanna that she's getting away from these "toxic" people.
    How uncomfortable for Vicki ... 96% prefer Jeanna to her. She never seemed to get it, though, and that is truly the sad part.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread