+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 117 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Re: Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3935358;
    All seems to be OK now.
    It accepted my login to begin with, but it seems you cannot post until you do a Resend validation. Had no idea. But I just tried it and it worked. Many thanks
    Thanks. I had the same problem with Bravo. Maybe I'll give it another chance. I tried everything for 2 days and could log in, but not be allowed a post.

REF. Kathy last night. She was funny and all, but I have a question about Andy. Does he have an eye issue? I never noticed, but what was that joke Kathy did about him being cross-eyed? Is he or was she making it up or exaggerating the matter?

Who is that young boy that keeps calling? Why does he get through. He also got through and talked to Sara Jessica Parker. How is that possible?

(ETA: the boy was someone Andy met on the street and told him he loved the housewives, so Andy told him to call in.)
    I'm tired of the boy getting through ... the site says you have to be 18 or older and he's 13. To me, the first time was ehhh, okay but after that was overkill. Enough already.

Andy has a kind of a lazy eye and Kathy used it in a roast he was at. He of course LOVED it, and she's been doing the impression since.

I was a little let down that Kathy didn't totally ream some of the housewives ... coughJILLZARINcough ... I tuned in expecting a Robin William's tourette syndrome type of HW bash and didn't get hardly any at all. I had just watched where JZ had crashed her Paris Hilton time, and just knew Kathy would unload. Sadly, she didn't.

I'm probably not tuning in Monday for the Danielle pity me party. Lord knows the last thing I want to hear is her speaking voice, much less her singing voice. Will there be ONE series whose housewives refrains from a 'music career'????
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for the info on Andy's eye. I saw something, but wasn't quite sure what it was. Glad to know he thought it was funny. You would think he would sensitive about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3939917;
    Andy has a kind of a lazy eye and Kathy used it in a roast he was at. He of course LOVED it, and she's been doing the impression since.

I was a little let down that Kathy didn't totally ream some of the housewives ... coughJILLZARINcough ... I tuned in expecting a Robin William's tourette syndrome type of HW bash and didn't get hardly any at all. I had just watched where JZ had crashed her Paris Hilton time, and just knew Kathy would unload. Sadly, she didn't.

I'm probably not tuning in Monday for the Danielle pity me party. Lord knows the last thing I want to hear is her speaking voice, much less her singing voice. Will there be ONE series whose housewives refrains from a 'music career'????
    I thought Kathy's bit about Andy's eye was funny and I'm glad he can laugh at himself (unlike some people ELISABETH HASSLEBECK).

I was also disappointed that she didn't do more call outs.

I will not be tuning in Monday either.

I won't be tuning in Monday,either. (or so I'm saying now... I'll probably cave) Danielle is past disgusting to me. The last show left me with such a bad taste in my mouth. She's SO low class. Money Can't Buy You Classss.You truly can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear! If I was from New Jersey I'd be upset she was representing one of the housewives from my state.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3939917;
    (ETA: the boy was someone Andy met on the street and told him he loved the housewives, so Andy told him to call in.)
    I'm tired of the boy getting through ... the site says you have to be 18 or older and he's 13. To me, the first time was ehhh, okay but after that was overkill. Enough already.

I expected a lot more from Kathy as well and was disappointed to find the show with her boring for the most part.

I'm also disappointed w/KGriffin on WWH. She only does crazy over-the-top talk when it's very clearly not real, not true. I doubt we'll ever hear her trashing RH for real. She's too smart for that. Still would love her take on this hot mess!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

And I'm sick of that 13-year-old kid. He wasn't interesting the first time, and now it's a total waste.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3941921;
    And I'm sick of that 13-year-old kid. He wasn't interesting the first time, and now it's a total waste.
    Amen!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3941921;
    Except, now that he's won the Mazel of the Week, I'm afraid we're going to hear from him every week. . .

+ Reply to Thread